Try before you buy.
Please search for "gdiplus lite" to check out the free version of our apps.
What people are saying:
“Suuuuper cuuuute as always. Great spelling game for growing minds. Going along the same lines of iWriteWords and ABC Maze, with abcTris Animals, gdiplus takes the falling letter scenario to more spelling heights, taking the original premise of choosing letters in the right order, to adding timing and spatial deduction to the equation.”
The iPhone Mom:
“Here’s an educational app that’s put a twist on the classic game of Tetris. If you’re looking for a different spin on a spelling app this is a cute one.”
To read more please visit
abcTris Animals is a fun game to learn abc and simple words for your toddler.
We design it like the famous Tetris game that we all know since we are kids.
The reason is because of a new study published by big thinkers at Mind Research network has found that "practicing Tetris" can actually improve brain efficiency and lead to a thicker cortex in other area of tabula rasa.
In short, the study was done in order to show that the brain can change with stimulation, and that "a challenging visuospatial task has an impact on the structure of the cortex."
Study link: http://tinyurl.com/tetris-research
• Great for stimulating imagination
• Great for developing fine motor skills and hand eye coordination
• Great for learning to recognize letters and simple words the fun way
• 32 animals with 15 difficulty levels and growing with future free updates
• Options for uppercase or lowercase letters
• Options for adult or child voice
• Star level bonus when a level is completed with 5 mistakes or less
abcTris Animals is brought to you by gdiplus, the creator of iWriteWords.
Yes, we are listening. Give us your feedback.
We are not affiliated with Tetris in any way.
abc, learn abc, alphabet, words, animals, kids, toddler, learn words, children, tetris… Expand