8.4

1. Jul 9, 2013
    This has always been an entertaining game, and bringing it to iOS makes it socially acceptable for me to be Phoenix Wright without my Nintendo DS in front of me.
  2. Jan 31, 2014
    this collection features the 3 excellent phoenix wright games. playing these games are still just as great as playing them on the ds or wii and theres a new chapter select feature which i really liked cause i could play my favourite parts of each case if i just wanted to quickly play like you would with most ios games. the only thing i don't like is the re-drawn "HD " animations which look like an awful flash cartoon Expand
  3. Jun 5, 2013
    Brilliant. A bit mad, a bit weird sometimes, but fantastic. Every game is better than the game before it, and all of the three games are amazing, absolutely. A must buy. $15 may sound a bit expensive for an iOS game, until you compare it with the time you'll need to finish the three games, which is 30 hours or so.
  4. Jun 30, 2013
    I loved the games on the NDS and now i'm waiting for AA:DD.
    The trilogy is perfect,games are amazing,but it's missing something...OH YEAH an Android freakin' release.
    All in all,this game gets an 9/10,just because there is no Android release.
  5. Feb 8, 2014
    I was so pleased to see that the full Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney trilogy was finally available on the App store. The Phoenix Wright games have some of the most enticing and well-written stories in a videogame and although the thought of being a lawyer does not seem fun, the games are certainly very enjoyable. There are only a few problems with the iOS port; there are quite a few typos and having the screen sideways can give you a bit of a headache, but that is fine as you can turn the screen vertically, so that the game is set out like the original, when it entered the App store. Regardless, the games themselves are magnificently entertaining and I highly recommend purchasing them. Expand

1. Jul 29, 2013
    A perfect opportunity to play catch-up. [Sept 2013, p.79]
  2. Jul 4, 2013
    A bit of a bargain. [Aug 2013, p.82]
  3. Jun 28, 2013
    These three games are worth buying for a tenner on iOS if you have never played them (or if you have a real need to play them again and your DS makes you sad).