Adventure Bar Story iOS

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Apr 20, 2012
    Excellent time sink.

I don't usually go for games like this, its kind-of 'Cooking Mamma'' meets 'Final Fantasy' dungeoneering. A real interesting twist of gameplay. I recommend it as one of the better phone games, deeper than many of the arcade style things flooding the app store right now. If you enjoy this, try Recettear, or conversely try the Recettear demo on STEAM to see if you
    Excellent time sink.

If you enjoy this, try Recettear, or conversely try the Recettear demo on STEAM to see if you like this kind of game. Its pretty similar in design.

1. Apr 30, 2012
    There is no semblance of a tutorial or anything to ease you into this multi-faceted game. After hours of play, I stumbled upon HELP which all players should read to get the most out of Adventure Bar Story. Even after these failings, Adventure Bar Story is an enjoyable, quirky fantasy romp that only the Japanese can deliver.
  2. Mar 28, 2012
    Its redeeming qualities are primarily the same elements that drag it down. It seems that somewhere along the line the creators forgot what every food enthusiast worth his salt should know, "everything in moderation."
  3. Mar 17, 2012
    Adventure Bar Story is good, but we're not sure you'll be asking for seconds.