• Publisher: Gamevil
  • Release Date: Apr 14, 2011
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Jun 14, 2011
    This game is unforgettable, good games, music and the scene, very exciting.eally fun! i love it.i like the game and i share it to my friends,it reminds me of a game Angry pingu..it has iphone verison.Friends can try to have a little fun.
  2. Jun 24, 2011
    I was apprehensive about another bird iphone but for whatever reason they don't disappoint. It's one of those games that you keep saying to yourself "just one more try and then I'll put it down" and then an hour passes you by. I'm totally addicted clearly I'm not the only one. I had to laugh when I saw this video!

Boasting a polished execution and a tried and tested gameplay, Air Penguin will definitely entertain you for a few hours. We can only criticize it for its perfectible handling and rather short length.
  2. May 24, 2011
    A fun little casual game that can be frustratingly hard at times.
  3. May 2, 2011
    Air Penguin is pretty much the same thing from start to finish (albeit with longer, more challenging levels as you go), but it's a blast. It's not going to blow the world away with its graphics or amazing new take on mobile gaming, but it's pure, bite-sized fun at a digestible price.