6.5

1. Jul 10, 2014
    Reviewing Android version. I do not like phone games much. No only because free-to-play model assumes need to fleece you for premium content, but because they either to simple to became boring, or to complex to be played in short sessions. Epic is a good balance of simplicity, yet not repetetive, and makes you think before each battle. An though it's a F2P as mentioned, it's completlyReviewing Android version. I do not like phone games much. No only because free-to-play model assumes need to fleece you for premium content, but because they either to simple to became boring, or to complex to be played in short sessions. Epic is a good balance of simplicity, yet not repetetive, and makes you think before each battle. An though it's a F2P as mentioned, it's completly beatable without spending a single penny. Rovio made a hit again, great game for experienced players. Expand
  2. Jun 24, 2014
    Simple yet deep! Its definitely an rpg but without a story. Battle system works really well and it's loads of fun for all ages. Weapon crafting as well as armor and items. There is a bit of grinding at times but can be fun as it allows you to 3 star some areas and you always get much needed materials. Highly recommend and not your average Angry Birds by any means.
  3. Jul 16, 2014
    Takes the physics-based puzzler series and turns it into a turn-based RPG. There's an impressive amount of depth and complexity here. With mechanics like item crafting and battles that actually require strategy this is a game that will appeal not only to fans of the past Angry Birds games but also RPG fans in general. Yes the evils of the F2P model (in-app purchases) are present, but theTakes the physics-based puzzler series and turns it into a turn-based RPG. There's an impressive amount of depth and complexity here. With mechanics like item crafting and battles that actually require strategy this is a game that will appeal not only to fans of the past Angry Birds games but also RPG fans in general. Yes the evils of the F2P model (in-app purchases) are present, but the game in no way forces you to put down any money on it. It's a great deviation from the series established formula that pays off in big ways. A very impressive RPG for mobile devices. Expand
  4. Sep 9, 2015
    Angry Birds Epic is okay, but I expected more. Instead of the classic AB game, Rovio gave us an Angry Birds RPG, which starts out fun, but becomes too repetitive and boring after a while.
  5. Jul 30, 2016
    Maaaaaaan... This game is DAMING GOOD! Such wonderful gameplay, battles, graphics, AND EVEN STORYLINE. Actually best game on the mobile platforms. Respect for Rovio from me.
  6. Aug 20, 2016
    SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
    SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
    I've been playing this game now for a little over six months. I have spent quite a lot of money on coins (over $500.00) in order to upgrade my players. The game has been kind of buggy for the last month and a half now. But in the last two days the application wouldn't even load on my iPhone. It would start a load and then it would just shut itself down. I googled the issue on the Internet and somebody suggested I reinstalled the program. Well I had a username and a password so I figured all everything I earned should be stored under my account. So I reinstall the program logged into my account and found that I had lost everything. This has cost me quite a bit of money and a lot of hours of playing to get to where I was in the game. I'm very disappointed. I feel like I have been taken! I will never trust your company again! I hope nobody else does either. You guys are reckless and you care how much money you take from people. This application should be pulled. You guys should not be able to legally get away with what you're doing! I will continue to blog about this and hopefully I can join other users you have taken advantage of in a law suit against you and Roxio!

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Sep 3, 2014
    The latest Angry Birds title is a welcome addition to a franchise, which hasn't seen much change since its inception back in 2009. This time you don't smack pigs with a slingshot. Instead, you get a taste of simplified turn-based RPG combat, which works like a charm. The major downside of Angry Birds Epic is its free-to-play format. In a true Japanese-style RPG, you'd never spend real money to buy stuff to make health potions. [Aug 2014]
  2. Aug 19, 2014
    For several hours, Angry Birds Epic presents to you the basic mechanics of a turn-based RPG. Just when it starts to get more interesting and mature, the player is questioned to pay or quit. Rovio took a good look at Final Fantasy and recent mobile RPG’s, but cannot make a deep turn-based rpf out of Angry Birds Epic. The in-app purchases flying around and the flashy, colorful character of the levels will even make everyone who is older than 12 crazy.
  3. Jul 18, 2014
    Engaging and characterized by an immediate gameplay, this title has suprised us positively. Those players who were expecting a renewal of the series will find Angry Birds Epic an interesting game.