6.3

1. Dec 17, 2013
    A worthy sequel to the original, but it's more difficult to grasp. The planetary bodies and gravitational fields leave the game to be more inconsistent and luck based at times, but at the same time requiring a new layer of precision and skill that's not easy to pull off consistently.

Boss battles are an attempt to add something new to the gameplay, but it's not really that exciting. It is fun to smash the piggies again and what not, but there is a limit to how much I'm willing to put up with these gravity gimmicks.
  2. Feb 5, 2013
    Angry Birds looks like a funny game for babies, but once you start playing it you find yourself unable to leave it. It is very interesting, wonderful, and non-boring, The characters are the same but the most beautiful and fit space, and the new effects are very impressive such as the impact of gravity.
  3. Oct 1, 2012
    An absolutely fantastic game. Great characters, great gameplay, great features and great levels. I thought that I will get bored because of its repetitive gameplay. But it exceeded my expectations.........
  4. Sep 10, 2012
    The game came out quite interesting, finally made ​​sense to run the birds back, the gameplay has changed, changed the characters look pretty cute. But opening levels for the money? No, thank. 8 out of 10.
  5. Sep 3, 2012
    Angry Birds' goal is mainly wasting as much of your time as it possibly can....and it succeeds completely in fulfilling this need! I think that's why they went to the stock market. Angry birds must be the most lame game in history. They are "the" only one in their category "strategic non-action" ...impressive!
  6. May 17, 2012
    It is truly one of the most addictive games, the new space version really add fresh feeling to the original concept, i like the color combination, think it's more beautiful than the previous versions~
  7. Apr 10, 2012
    When you start Angry Birds Space, youâ
  8. Apr 4, 2012
    Firstly, I was glad that the Space version is unlike the previous two releases: "Angry Birds Seasons" and "Angry Birds Rio".

When the original "Angry Birds" gets boring, the Space version, while to a lot of people do not make sense, is truly an enjoyable game. I find the uniqueness, but same concept, of the game spectacularly entertaining.
  9. Apr 3, 2012
    What a great spin on the franchise. Excellent new physics elements with gravity coming into play. I enjoyed it and will always play it when I am bored on my iPhone. http://liquidgamer.podbean.com/
  10. Apr 3, 2012
    The reason why this is so low is due to only having two chapters with levels before having to pay for more. Considering we pay for regular angry birds and got every level added in for free after that, this is quite a let down. This game is fun but yet the fact that Rovio has become the mobile games Activision sickens me. This app is a waste of time and money for me. It is inconvenient thatThe reason why this is so low is due to only having two chapters with levels before having to pay for more. Considering we pay for regular angry birds and got every level added in for free after that, this is quite a let down. This game is fun but yet the fact that Rovio has become the mobile games Activision sickens me. This app is a waste of time and money for me. It is inconvenient that they decided to make you pay for the app twice maybe 3 times. Expand
  11. Apr 3, 2012
    Angry Birds Space takes the tried-and-true mechanic of past Angry Birds installments and puts it in space. Each planet has it's own gravity, a la Super Mario Galaxy, and it makes destroying the green pigs a tad more difficult, thus making it more rewarding for you when you complete a particularly difficult stage. The graphics are a vast improvement from Angry Birds Rio, and the backgroundsAngry Birds Space takes the tried-and-true mechanic of past Angry Birds installments and puts it in space. Each planet has it's own gravity, a la Super Mario Galaxy, and it makes destroying the green pigs a tad more difficult, thus making it more rewarding for you when you complete a particularly difficult stage. The graphics are a vast improvement from Angry Birds Rio, and the backgrounds are gorgeous. While the new Ice Bird seems useless (at least to me), you can't help but to be charmed by the jabber of the birds (also, let's not forget about the Eggsteroids bonus levels, some of which pay homage to classics like Super Mario Bros. and Space Invaders. Expand
  12. Mar 31, 2012
    A perfect revival of a always-fun series. With the games age, and no sort of twist in gameplay, the formula was beginning to rot. But, Space really does add a perfect fresh feeling to the simple formula.
  13. Mar 26, 2012
    I am a big fan of the Angry Birds series of games. I own all of them... even "Rio" which was a marketing whore job if I have even seen one (and the worst of the series). thankfully "Angry Birds Space" completly redeems Rovio from that failure. The one bad thing about it is the "danger zone" DLC offered at release. I think any gamer knows DLC at release is just a terrible businessI am a big fan of the Angry Birds series of games. I own all of them... even "Rio" which was a marketing whore job if I have even seen one (and the worst of the series). thankfully "Angry Birds Space" completly redeems Rovio from that failure. The one bad thing about it is the "danger zone" DLC offered at release. I think any gamer knows DLC at release is just a terrible business practice. It blatently shows that the developer is nickle and diming their fans. That being said I will probably buy it. I would have rathered they just upped the start price by 99 cents and include it at launch.

That being said if you like Angry Birds or physics based games then pick this one up. Well worth the money... even for the HD version.
  14. Mar 26, 2012
    It's like the original Angry Birds with a Hollywood budget!
    More birds, more challenging, more beautiful, more of everything!
    This is what a true sequel should be like - better than the original in every way!
  15. Mar 24, 2012
    Angry Birds Space is a well crafted game. There are unique characteristics and well is angry birds. You'll have fun flinging and smashing up some pigs but the physics don't line up sometimes and things can be very random. You might fling a bird to the same place a few times when retrying a level and your results will vary. There is content in this game and you will get your value out of itAngry Birds Space is a well crafted game. There are unique characteristics and well is angry birds. You'll have fun flinging and smashing up some pigs but the physics don't line up sometimes and things can be very random. You might fling a bird to the same place a few times when retrying a level and your results will vary. There is content in this game and you will get your value out of it (includes 60 levels), BUT Rovio had decided this time to include 30 more levels at a extra cost of $0.99. Also, a popular feature was the Mighty Eagle in previous games, now for 20 uses of the Mighty Eagle it costs $0.99. Rovio is trying to get more money by adding in-app purchases making it so if you want the full experience you need to pay a heftier price. Will future updates and the contents included now, will the new gravity and space themes, this really feels like a new game and a different experience. It is a great time to join in, but Rovio might just decide to provide new levels in the future with paid in-app purchases. This is a must buy for angry birds fans and a great time to join the series. Expand
  16. Mar 24, 2012
    When I first heard that Rovio was thinking of putting angry birds in space I loved the idea but thought it was a jokeFortunately, the game is real and brings angry birds into a theme never before seen by previous games.Released on march 22, I must say that if you haven't yet tried out angry birds:space, you are missing out.The game finally offers a newer theme & more creative levels thatWhen I first heard that Rovio was thinking of putting angry birds in space I loved the idea but thought it was a jokeFortunately, the game is real and brings angry birds into a theme never before seen by previous games.Released on march 22, I must say that if you haven't yet tried out angry birds:space, you are missing out.The game finally offers a newer theme & more creative levels that offers new birds,more strategic thinking as well as space physics.If you got tired of angry birds after awhile I am sure your love will be reunited after playing a few levels.There are even a few secret levels paying homage to super mario bros & space invaders.Recently I read that Rovio will also attempt to come out with angry birds 3d for mobile phone & the Nintendo 3ds which I also can not wait for.Releasing an Angry birds collection for ps vita would be a no brainer in my eyes.It is currently free for android users & 99 cents for ios. Expand
  17. Mar 23, 2012
    I was totally sick of the old Angry Birds, but this is an entirely new game! I love it! The space physics are amazing and the new birds are too. The only reason that I do not give it a ten is that there are a lot of crashes. Once the first update comes out and fixes the crashes, the game easily gets a ten out of ten!
  18. Mar 22, 2012
    Despite being bored with the concept of the original angry birds, this game managed to bring me right back. Even people who didn't find interest in the original Angry Birds will be delighted by this. The visuals are wonderful, the game mechanics are very smart and creative sometimes giving you a big smile or even a shock. Background music is nice and catchy, you can't go wrong with thisDespite being bored with the concept of the original angry birds, this game managed to bring me right back. Even people who didn't find interest in the original Angry Birds will be delighted by this. The visuals are wonderful, the game mechanics are very smart and creative sometimes giving you a big smile or even a shock. Background music is nice and catchy, you can't go wrong with this one. Great mobile game, games like this come few and far in between. Collapse
  19. Mar 22, 2012
    Wow, I don't understand what is the reason for that Angry Birds be popular, is the same game, but I love all the versions. Is one of the most addictive games, and this version, space, is amazing. Angry Birds Space is awesome.
  20. Mar 22, 2012
    Angry Birds Space is the real winner... Looks great, players would just fall in love with the game... Whatever the fan are familiar with & whatever they love the game for has been refined & taken to a new level... You are gonna fall in love with the fantabulous presentation... It is just LE-GEN-DARY!!! What are you all waitin' 4, GO GET IT !!! :)
  21. Mar 22, 2012

1. Apr 27, 2012
    For 69p, Angry Birds still represents a great bargain for five minute bursts of play. [June 2012, p.84]
    If you ignore the game's pushing for in-app purchases, you'll find 60 levels that revitalizes Angry Birds in ways we didn't think were possible. Angry Birds remains the king of physics puzzlers.
  3. Apr 23, 2012
    Angry Birds Space introduces enough changes to avoid being called stale, but, ultimately, it's more of the same.