6.4

1. Nov 5, 2013
    Best Angry Birds game yet. Such a fun little experience and tons of fun choosing your side that your on. I really recommend it. It really worth your time.
  2. Jul 18, 2014
    This is so far my favourite Angry Birds game. It is more cooler than Angry Birds Star Wars. I like that you can play as the birds or the pigs, the telepod technology is awesome, specially if you play as pig in a bird level or the opposite. Those are my thoughts about the game, everyone is free to say something different, I like when there are different thoughts.
  3. Oct 11, 2014
    It has now had a new chapter via the "October 2" update from the "App Store" on iOS and "October 1" update from the "Google Play" called "Rebels" for joining the rebellion and escaping the tightening grip of the empire, or hunting down the Jedi Knights in a brand-new chapter based on the series.

1. Mar 11, 2014
    Everybody knows that the prequel episodes of Star Wars are diarrhea, but Rovio's vision isn't bird poop. The game let's you play as the imperial pigs or the birds of the old republic and the level design is puzzle-based. Bird Wars works like a charm! [Nov 2013]
  2. Dec 17, 2013
    The throwaway fun of the first game is sadly lost due to the prevalence of microtransactions. [Issue#142, p.117]
    Won’t blow you away with new additions or characters, and you’ll have a lingering feeling that you’ve played it all before. That doesn’t mean it isn’t fun, though.