6.1

1. Apr 27, 2011
    With plenty of colorful backgrounds and charming protagonists and antagonists -- which are weapons and targets in Angry Birds -- it's one of the funnest, most varied iOS games.
  2. Mar 20, 2011
    Simply genius. This is the best game available for the iPhone, and it's a steal at 99 cents. It would be stupid not to get it. There is so much content to play. I'm not even a third of the way through it, because there's an update every month with more free levels.
  3. Apr 1, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is a GREAT GREAT game but some of the golden eggs are to easy to find like the one on the world select you just press the sun. But the best part is how its only 99 cents Expand
  4. Jun 18, 2011
    Angry Birds is a fantastic App for Apple Products! The levels are complex enough to keep you interested using basic physics to create a brilliantly witty arcade game. The birds themselves are wonderfully drawn/created and with the newest Ipod Touch's retna screen looks amazing each time. The general plot of this app is that some weird deformed green pigs have stolen all of your eggs andAngry Birds is a fantastic App for Apple Products! The levels are complex enough to keep you interested using basic physics to create a brilliantly witty arcade game. The birds themselves are wonderfully drawn/created and with the newest Ipod Touch's retna screen looks amazing each time. The general plot of this app is that some weird deformed green pigs have stolen all of your eggs and its up to you the birds too seek them out from under their shelters, destroy them and reclaim your eggs. Yes I'm serious! I'll quickly run you through the general birds; Red- These birds are the general birds you are first confronted with to wreak havoc. Next are Yellow- These birds are most effective against wooden shelters as with one tap on your screen they boost forward giving them extra power. Then there is Blue- These little fellows explode into 3 when the screen is tapped most effective against glass. Next there are Big fat black ones- These birds can either explode in mid-air by a tap of the screen or they can sink marginlly into a surface and explode on their own. White Birds- drop explosive eggs onto the surface from above! Last but certainly not least is the Giant Red Birds- These guys annihilate multiple surfaces and destroy a lot of birds you normally only get one a level. The worlds are lovely and colorful and a blast to play on! An amazing app which will go down in history not to mention that they release new levels all of the time and even some for movie release IE; Angry Birds Rio definetley a must buy!! Expand
  5. Jun 28, 2011
    I think Angry Birds lives up to the hype. I was late getting the game and only downloaded it because of some persistent friends. Like any other medium of entertainment, I usually don't expect a game to live up to the hype but Angry Birds did. The graphics and sounds mirror the game-play: clean, smart and high quality.
  6. Sep 4, 2011
    I rarely play games but am a serious Angry Birds player (I currently rate in the top 5%!). I got hooked trying to get through levels and then discovered that you can get more points by working for three stars and 100% eagle destruction. My grandkids come to me to help them through a level and buy me Angry Birds t-shirts!
  7. Sep 8, 2011
    I am not really a big fan of playing games, but one of my friends showed me Angry Birds and now I am hooked. I even bought it for my iPad! The game keeps my interest because with every try on each level you have the opportunity to create a different outcome. It is a lot more challenging than I had expected because of the different birds and landscapes in each level. It is easy enoughI am not really a big fan of playing games, but one of my friends showed me Angry Birds and now I am hooked. I even bought it for my iPad! The game keeps my interest because with every try on each level you have the opportunity to create a different outcome. It is a lot more challenging than I had expected because of the different birds and landscapes in each level. It is easy enough for a kid to figure out but also challenging enough for an adult, so it is truly a game for all ages!!! Expand
  8. Mar 22, 2012
    A solid game with great art and sound work. Genuinely fun. Above and beyond any Zynga game, where you're basically doing point and click chores. Easy to learn, hard to master.
  9. Feb 25, 2013
    It is difficult to say anything bad about first "Angry Birds". Yeah, the game was in some way innovative. It is so easy to get, even a housewife might try it and start playing right away. You may complete the game with one finger. Level might be completed with one single tap on a touch screen. Simplicity is the game's main feature. As soon as the first level is accomplished, you'll wantIt is difficult to say anything bad about first "Angry Birds". Yeah, the game was in some way innovative. It is so easy to get, even a housewife might try it and start playing right away. You may complete the game with one finger. Level might be completed with one single tap on a touch screen. Simplicity is the game's main feature. As soon as the first level is accomplished, you'll want more, and after hours of playing you'll think for the tenth time: "what a hell? just one more level"..
    Yeah, some might say that the game is not original, that it was a clone etc. But it is a mix of gameplay, simplicity, humor, visual design and music that made it a hit. I have no idea, why would pigs need eggs, but story is not the point here, right?
  10. Dec 2, 2013
    Angry Birds is the poster child of your typical app store game.

Angry Birds is the poster child of your typical app store game.

A casual pleasant puzzle game that is easy to access, but has a robust enough rating system that leaves more dedicated players aiming for the top scores. This game is still updating today, introducing more levels and features for no cost. This game has less in app purchases than the other iterations of Angry Birds that have too many in app purchases.

It's truly a great game with a lot of challenge. The physics are usually precise, but sometimes, it does feel there is a random luck factor involved.

This is Rovio's best though, and you can't beat the original.
  11. Sep 28, 2014
    A fun yet simple game that I have been playing for a long time now, for me it almost never gets boring, until you finish all the levels that is. There is only one IAP, which only costs something like 50p, which is a permanent purchase too!

1. Mar 18, 2011
    Angry Birds didn't become one of the most popular titles in the App Store for nothing. It's a very simple, physics-based formula, but it's a lot deeper than one might think. Strategic, rich thanks to the different types of birds to throw, blocks to shatter, and pigs to destroy in the process, Angry Birds may puzzle your brain a lot more than expected at first if you want to get all three stars for each level. And its price is as low as ever for hundreds of levels of fun. A definitive must-have of the App Store and Android Market.
  2. Jan 29, 2011
    Title arguments aside, there's no doubt Rovio have created one of the best games in the App Store to date.
  3. Jan 29, 2011
    I cannot think of a single thing you could buy for that money that would give you as much entertainment and sheer fun as this title.