6.3

1. Apr 22, 2011
    An iPod game that will keep you addicted for a while, but is ultimately repetitive over time. Perhaps it is the hype around this game that makes it disappointing after a while.
  2. Apr 5, 2014
    A physics based game with physics that are off. I can see how and why the theme appeals to children, but I can't see how the gameplay does. For such a wildly popular game, it's surprisingly tedious. Certain levels require a level of precision from your moves that the game just isn't capable of, so the majority of levels just come down to either luck or the use of some game breakingA physics based game with physics that are off. I can see how and why the theme appeals to children, but I can't see how the gameplay does. For such a wildly popular game, it's surprisingly tedious. Certain levels require a level of precision from your moves that the game just isn't capable of, so the majority of levels just come down to either luck or the use of some game breaking power-up. The majority of your birds are also surprisingly ineffective against the more sturdy levels that have buildings made out of stone rather than wood. To be honest the whole things just feels unbalanced and nothing about it ever really clicked with me. Overall the theme is charming, but the gameplay isn't. I give it a 5.7/10-Mediocre. Expand
  3. Mar 19, 2012
    To be honest this game never really worked out for me. I just got tired of it after a while.
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    This game really isn't as amazing as everyone makes it out to be. You throw birds into building and destroy them to eventually make your way to the enemy hiding inside. The game bores very fast, and is really annoying. But i have to say it is the App that has influences many other developers to making their apps such as Amazing Breaker, and Cut the Rope.
  5. May 23, 2011
    Fun at first, but too challenging early on. When I first tried Angry Birds the demo, the game seemed very promising, it was challenging and very addicting and I was draining a good charge in one sitting. However, when I bought the full retail game (because my GF wanted to try the full game) we were both stumped and felt like complete noobs judging from the pro standing we had with theFun at first, but too challenging early on. When I first tried Angry Birds the demo, the game seemed very promising, it was challenging and very addicting and I was draining a good charge in one sitting. However, when I bought the full retail game (because my GF wanted to try the full game) we were both stumped and felt like complete noobs judging from the pro standing we had with the demo. For starters, there are around 5 chapters and then some bonus "Golden Egg" levels. Within' the first Chapter there are 3 sections containing levels, and by the 3rd section there was a level in particular where it's taken my GF and I a whole month to complete, and considering that just the first chapter, that's too difficult too early on. Not a bad game, worth $0.99, but the $0.99 Eagle bird or whatever, that automatically lets use skip a level (or whatever) is a sham. I don't think it's worth any more or any less than $0.99, and I don't see what all the hypes about. Expand
  6. Nov 11, 2011
    It's really fun and humorous with pretty strong solid graphics for a free game, but TOOO repetitive.
  7. Nov 12, 2011
    I didn't see myself being addicted to this game at all. It just feels so repetitive to shoot Angry Birds at stuff for an entire game. It is not as good as everybody says it is.
  8. Dec 3, 2011
    The game has the base element of fun to it but it can get difficult in the annoying and unfair sense as opposed to the way it SHOULD get difficult in the "challenge that I can't figure out YET" way. You know what to do but it's nigh on impossible to do sometimes.
  9. Dec 27, 2011
    I gotta say, I personally think this game should have lost its popularity a long time ago. Not because the game is bad, but because I don't believe it's as good as people think. These simple physics-based games remain to be fun, but they all lose their sheen after a while, and Angry Birds is no exception. Angry Birds is still a cut above the rest of the physics games for a reason, theI gotta say, I personally think this game should have lost its popularity a long time ago. Not because the game is bad, but because I don't believe it's as good as people think. These simple physics-based games remain to be fun, but they all lose their sheen after a while, and Angry Birds is no exception. Angry Birds is still a cut above the rest of the physics games for a reason, the different types of ammunition you fling at the towers are a refreshing innovation. Still, the game does get repetitive, and I find myself switching to other games quickly. If you have an extra buck, by all means, get Angry Birds, but there are more fulfilling iOS games out there for the same price. Expand
  10. Jan 27, 2012
    This game is like Call of Duty; It is overly hyped and overly repetitive. People should stop playing garbage, unoriginal games like this. Most video game developers are starting to lose their motivation for creating innovative games.
  11. Dec 12, 2013
    "Angry Birds" will be fun and exciting at the start, but after playing it a fair amount, it starts getting slightly dull. It's basically just a repetition of the same rules with different levels.
  12. Mar 24, 2013
    This game is great, but in some stages, it has some of the most difficult stages of games in game history, I swear, it gets VERY hard, but yeah. It's like a washed up video game got out of a piece of crap.
  13. Oct 26, 2016
    More addictive than fun, however, I find that Angry Birds: Star Wars is actually fun to play and would recommend that instead. Angry Birds: Seasons is also worth a mention as it has MANY more levels which are more fun.

1. Mar 18, 2011
    Angry Birds didn't become one of the most popular titles in the App Store for nothing. It's a very simple, physics-based formula, but it's a lot deeper than one might think. Strategic, rich thanks to the different types of birds to throw, blocks to shatter, and pigs to destroy in the process, Angry Birds may puzzle your brain a lot more than expected at first if you want to get all three stars for each level. And its price is as low as ever for hundreds of levels of fun. A definitive must-have of the App Store and Android Market.
  2. Jan 29, 2011
    Title arguments aside, there's no doubt Rovio have created one of the best games in the App Store to date.
  3. Jan 29, 2011
    I cannot think of a single thing you could buy for that money that would give you as much entertainment and sheer fun as this title.