**Thank you, everyone who has bought the game and given feedback!**
PLEASE NOTE: This game will NOT support 1st and 2nd generation devices at this time. It supports iPhone 3GS and up! iPhone 4 Retina Display and iPad resolution fully supported. What the Reviewers say: Aralon is quite**Thank you, everyone who has bought the game and given feedback!**
PLEASE NOTE: This game will NOT support 1st and 2nd generation devices at this time. It supports iPhone 3GS and up!
iPhone 4 Retina Display and iPad resolution fully supported.
What the Reviewers say:
Aralon is quite simply the best RPG on the App store.
"Aralon possesses more gameplay than perhaps any other iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad game."
"I used to look at my iOS device as a small window into new worlds and fun experiences, and with Aralon I feel like I actually have a fully realized living and breathing universe sitting snugly in my pocket.... I think every iOS gamer needs to pick up this title just to experience what is possible on this constantly expanding mobile platform."
"Calling Aralon: Sword and Shadow a big game doesn’t quite do it justice. It’s big in the sense that you can fit other iPhone RPGs inside it. It’s big in the sense that it will absorb your free time the way a major console title can. In other words, your desert island iPhone game has arrived. And in case you were wondering, Aralon is great."
That which is done cannot be undone, but it can be avenged.
From the Creators of the award winning Ravensword: The Fallen King,The Elder Scrolls Artist Mark Jones, and
Developer Galoobeth Games, comes ARALON: SWORD AND SHADOW, an Epic 3d Role-Playing Adventure
for the iPhone 4, iPad, iPhone 3GS, and iPod Touch.
An iPhone 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Full Retina Display and iPad Support
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Achievements - Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests - Save system with 6 different save slots Aralon: Sword and Shadow is developed by Galoobeth Games in collaboration with Crescent Moon Games… Expand
Jan 27, 2011I have no doubt that a game of this magnitude will continue to evolve and improve over time with new content, gameplay tweaks, and bug fixes. Still, it's a thoroughly enjoyable game as it is now, and I don't only suggest Aralon for fans of Western RPGs or expansive open-world action games, but I think every iOS gamer needs to pick up this title just to experience what is possible on this constantly expanding mobile platform.
Positive: 3 out of 3
Mixed: 0 out of 3
Negative: 0 out of 3
Mar 17, 2011What to say, best RPG on iOS. Almost mini-Morrowind. I'd like to see more side-quests, armor sets and dungeons, so waiting for second chapterWhat to say, best RPG on iOS. Almost mini-Morrowind. I'd like to see more side-quests, armor sets and dungeons, so waiting for second chapter or bigger add-on than the last one. Ð… Expand
Nov 27, 2011It's all most hard to describe such a game being on the iPad/iPhone, but here it s in all it's glory, Aralon is adventure of great magnitude.It's all most hard to describe such a game being on the iPad/iPhone, but here it s in all it's glory, Aralon is adventure of great magnitude. Its a magical feeling, it ting down, and wondering, just how such a greatly mapped affair became possible of handheld, off course Nintendo have been doing this on the ds for many years with the likes of zelda, but out if the blue comes a great world brimming to the life with, adventure, quests, and characters. The graphics are blooming brilliant, from the moment you start of creating your character, venture out, then you will find a great array of things to keep you occupied. If your looking for a worthy filler for your touchscreen, then look no further.mgreat stuff.… Expand
- By user score