• Publisher: Gameloft
  • Release Date: Aug 22, 2013
  • Also On: PC
7.3

1. Jan 10, 2015
    Best racing game in android/ios
    U can play it on windows 8 too,but the graphics will not great as much in android/ios
    It could be better if it had a storyline like nfs series
    Gameplay-10/10
    Graphics-9/10
    Musics-8/10
    At last it's better than other racing games that available on android/ios
  2. Dec 18, 2014
    Asphalt 8 is a fantastic racing game for iOS! It has stunning visuals, a wide variety of cars and maps, and great customization. The only thing I would complain about is the overly-sensitive steering. 9/10 (awesome)
  3. Aug 23, 2014
    Amazing cars..physics, a lot of fun.SO AMAZING. I like this game

************************************************************************************************
  4. Aug 21, 2014
    Hands down, the BEST racing game ever in the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't even have to explain why.
  5. May 2, 2014
    That is THE most amazing game for android and ios, that I have ever played, with an amazing graphics and physics engine. The fun is endless. Worth every second that spent on this game.
  6. Dec 12, 2013
    The most realistic, fun, and immersive mobile game I've ever played. The naysayers say it's just another Gameloft ploy to get money, but the game is largely based on skill, not in-app purchases. The more stars you get in a race, the more money you get. Simple. So, KorNk, it's not a 2/10, you just stink. You're probably just the one I beat in the game's rewarding multiplayer.
  7. Nov 18, 2013
    Amazing car race game!! great physics, the game modes and the weekly events and multiplayer are very fun!! Its a ten game and the most amazing thing is free!!!
  8. Sep 16, 2013
    The graphics are amazing for an iOS device, that's my first sentence about it, I picked this game up for €0,00 in the appstore, and yes, it was worth it. The way how you have to play this is amazing actually, really easy to do and fun. But finishing the game first isn't easy, makes it more fun for me, but there are some problems about the game..

If you play it and can't win you can't do

If you play it and can't win you can't do anything, that's it. Or you have to pay.. the star thing to unlock is annoying sometimes because the levels are too hard in some game modes, and another thing. The roads are so annoying sometimes, to big short routes, if you take the long one once you won't win anymore, and when you jump over some bridges it is not possible to jump without ending crushed when you don't have nitro, and that's even more annoying because you have to do it over and over again when crushed.

But all by all, I rate this game an 76, so 8, it's really fun for iOS!
  9. Sep 2, 2013
    Best Asphalt game, The level design is great! and the crazy stuff like jumps, barrel rolls, crashes...etc The physics are amazing and the game modes are fun. I like a lot the infection mode. I adition of all of this, the multiplayer is very well done. For me this is the best car racing in mobile until now.
  10. Aug 29, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. iGamesView: Asphalt 8 is one of the most fantastic racing game introducing a real experience to huge racing game lovers. It is my all time favorite game. Hope for another excellence in Asphalt 9. Expand
  11. Aug 25, 2013
    Best Asphalt game, graphics are excellent. People who complain about this game are those with low end mobile phones which has difficulty running this game. It's only 69p on Google Play and it beats many console racing games.
  12. Aug 25, 2013
    Adameq2000, are you a complete buffoon?

"THIS GAME ISN'T REALISTIC"? Dumbest comment ever. It's the same as saying Street Fighter 2 isn't realistic. It's not supposed to be, it's an arcade game! Go play Forza or Gran Turismo if you want realism. This game is in the vein of Burnout. 2/10, really? You should never be allowed to express your opinion here again, get a clue.
  13. CCT
    Aug 23, 2013
    Stunning graphics, live multiplayer, fast paced races, huge tracks with many shortcuts and different ways to get to the finish line. You can play the same track and it never feels like the same. The live multiplayer plays very well, I had no lag or problems with it. As the game being "unrealistic", well, depends on the point of view. The gravity is easy to feel while racing although someStunning graphics, live multiplayer, fast paced races, huge tracks with many shortcuts and different ways to get to the finish line. You can play the same track and it never feels like the same. The live multiplayer plays very well, I had no lag or problems with it. As the game being "unrealistic", well, depends on the point of view. The gravity is easy to feel while racing although some wrecks might feel a bit "unrealistic" but its not noticeable. The only thing I think could be better is the garage, I feel lack of some more options and the upgrades (although many like them to be instantaneous) I kinda like them more with a timer. Nothing worth in life is instantaneous. BUT STILL.. I GIVE IT A 10!! Must buy! Expand
  14. Aug 23, 2013
    Stunning graphics, best asphalt game I've played, just one word AMAZING!
    This is a must buy game. And for this price it's just fantastic. But sometimes this game is a bit unrealistic.

1. Oct 20, 2013
    Like arcadey racers? You'll like this. Not a petrol head? You'll still like this. [Dec 2013, p.76]
  2. Oct 3, 2013
    Fantastic value for money, but not actually a great racer. [Nov 2013, p.79]
  3. Sep 26, 2013
    Asphalt 8: Airborne is an intuitive racer with a large variety of race modes and cars to take for a spin. It provides plenty of content for its price at first, but the business model forces grinding or heavy purchases in the late-game.