• Publisher: Gameloft
  • Release Date: Aug 22, 2013
  • Also On: PC
7.4

1. Dec 26, 2013
    This game is a game with stunning graphics and controls. There are new cars and tracks. But Asphalt 8: Airborne have fewer maps than its predecessors.
  2. May 27, 2015
    This is a fun game but sometimes it gets boring fast.I still play with it but it is still addicting and very great but sometimes I get bored while playing it.The graphics are fine.
  3. Oct 8, 2013
    I never liked racing games so I'm gonna be as generous as I can. Although Asphalt isn't on the sane level as Need For Speed, it's still a pretty good game. The graphics are sound. The handling of cars is more entertaining, and the cars themselves are pretty slick.
  4. Oct 11, 2013
    Graphics: 8.5/10
    Realism: 3/10
    Appropriate for All Ages: 10/10 Gameplay: 5.5/10 Price 9/10 Multiplayer: 2/10 In-Game Purchases: 8/10 Overall: 6.6/10 The graphics are some of the best of any iOS game I've ever played along with CSR Racing, Real Racing 3, and pretty much any Sky Gamblers games. However, I hate the fact that you have to race the same race several times in order to
    Graphics: 8.5/10
    Realism: 3/10
    Appropriate for All Ages: 10/10
    Gameplay: 5.5/10
    Price 9/10
    Multiplayer: 2/10
    In-Game Purchases: 8/10
    Overall: 6.6/10

The graphics are some of the best of any iOS game I've ever played along with CSR Racing, Real Racing 3, and pretty much any Sky Gamblers games. However, I hate the fact that you have to race the same race several times in order to get anywhere in the game. However, for those of you complaining about vehicle prices, I think its great considering how you only earn about 500 credits per race. Multiplayer is terrible. Confusing how to set it up and it isn't even live. It is very light on in-game purchases.
  5. May 12, 2014
    Good game for the free time;
    Graphics: 8/10 Realism:? Sound: 6 Gameplay: 7/10 Price 10/10 Multiplayer: 7/10 In-Game Purchases: 6/10 sense:0
  6. Jan 20, 2014
    What I like about Asphalt 8: Airborne are the cars and graphics. I have really complained about the use of multiplayer activity, high prices of cars and upgrades, and I disliked the problems about beating the game.
    Gameloft you treat some of us like **** for these things, that is a waste of money.

1. Games Master UK
    Oct 20, 2013
    Like arcadey racers? You'll like this. Not a petrol head? You'll still like this. [Dec 2013, p.76]
  2. Hyper Magazine
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fantastic value for money, but not actually a great racer. [Nov 2013, p.79]
  3. Sep 26, 2013
    Asphalt 8: Airborne is an intuitive racer with a large variety of race modes and cars to take for a spin. It provides plenty of content for its price at first, but the business model forces grinding or heavy purchases in the late-game.