• Publisher: Gameloft
  • Release Date: Aug 22, 2013
  • Also On: PC
7.3

1. Aug 23, 2014
    Amazing cars..physics, a lot of fun.SO AMAZING. I like this game

************************************************************************************************
  2. Aug 21, 2014
    Hands down, the BEST racing game ever in the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't even have to explain why.
  3. Jun 26, 2014
    the new version comes with a loooot of bugs like:
    the cars are not showings on choose screen
    game crashed if online
    new tracks are not up to mark

real racing 3 is way far challenging and better than this..
  4. May 12, 2014
    Good game for the free time;
    Graphics: 8/10 Realism:? Sound: 6 Gameplay: 7/10 Price 10/10 Multiplayer: 7/10 In-Game Purchases: 6/10 sense:0
  5. May 2, 2014
    That is THE most amazing game for android and ios, that I have ever played, with an amazing graphics and physics engine. The fun is endless. Worth every second that spent on this game.
  6. Jan 20, 2014
    What I like about Asphalt 8: Airborne are the cars and graphics. I have really complained about the use of multiplayer activity, high prices of cars and upgrades, and I disliked the problems about beating the game.
    Gameloft you treat some of us like **** for these things, that is a waste of money.
  7. Jan 15, 2014
    why it doesn't work on all phones? ex: i have allview x1 soul 1.5 quad 2 gb ram and video chipset same as S4, android 2.2.1..... and in app store saids it's not supported for mi phone...............................
    i can't understand why.
  8. Dec 26, 2013
    This game is a game with stunning graphics and controls. There are new cars and tracks. But Asphalt 8: Airborne have fewer maps than its predecessors.
  9. Dec 14, 2013
    Despite it's improved graphics, the game doesn't feel real and the multiplayer feature is full of errors. Nearly everything in this game is a bad mess.
  10. Dec 12, 2013
    The most realistic, fun, and immersive mobile game I've ever played. The naysayers say it's just another Gameloft ploy to get money, but the game is largely based on skill, not in-app purchases. The more stars you get in a race, the more money you get. Simple. So, KorNk, it's not a 2/10, you just stink. You're probably just the one I beat in the game's rewarding multiplayer.
  11. Nov 18, 2013
    Amazing car race game!! great physics, the game modes and the weekly events and multiplayer are very fun!! Its a ten game and the most amazing thing is free!!!
  12. Oct 11, 2013
    Graphics: 8.5/10 Realism: 3/10 Appropriate for All Ages: 10/10 Gameplay: 5.5/10 Price 9/10 Multiplayer: 2/10 In-Game Purchases: 8/10 Overall: 6.6/10 The graphics are some of the best of any iOS game I've ever played along with CSR Racing, Real Racing 3, and pretty much any Sky Gamblers games. However, I hate the fact that you have to race the same race several times in order to get anywhere in the game. However, for those of you complaining about vehicle prices, I think its great considering how you only earn about 500 credits per race. Multiplayer is terrible. Confusing how to set it up and it isn't even live. It is very light on in-game purchases. Expand
  13. Oct 8, 2013
    I never liked racing games so I'm gonna be as generous as I can. Although Asphalt isn't on the sane level as Need For Speed, it's still a pretty good game. The graphics are sound. The handling of cars is more entertaining, and the cars themselves are pretty slick.
  14. Sep 16, 2013
    The graphics are amazing for an iOS device, that's my first sentence about it, I picked this game up for €0,00 in the appstore, and yes, it was worth it. The way how you have to play this is amazing actually, really easy to do and fun. But finishing the game first isn't easy, makes it more fun for me, but there are some problems about the game..

If you play it and can't win you can't do
    anything, that's it. Or you have to pay.. the star thing to unlock is annoying sometimes because the levels are too hard in some game modes, and another thing. The roads are so annoying sometimes, to big short routes, if you take the long one once you won't win anymore, and when you jump over some bridges it is not possible to jump without ending crushed when you don't have nitro, and that's even more annoying because you have to do it over and over again when crushed.

But all by all, I rate this game an 76, so 8, it's really fun for iOS!
  15. Sep 8, 2013
    For the first time the game looked awesome but after playing more than 2 hours, you understand that this game made only for making money. You can't buy new cars for new races, because you don't have enough money, so you should play one race for 30 times or.... USE IN APP PURCHASES that's sad
  16. Sep 2, 2013
    Best Asphalt game, The level design is great! and the crazy stuff like jumps, barrel rolls, crashes...etc The physics are amazing and the game modes are fun. I like a lot the infection mode. I adition of all of this, the multiplayer is very well done. For me this is the best car racing in mobile until now.
  17. Aug 29, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. iGamesView: Asphalt 8 is one of the most fantastic racing game introducing a real experience to huge racing game lovers. It is my all time favorite game. Hope for another excellence in Asphalt 9. Expand
  18. Aug 25, 2013
    Best Asphalt game, graphics are excellent. People who complain about this game are those with low end mobile phones which has difficulty running this game. It's only 69p on Google Play and it beats many console racing games.
  19. Aug 25, 2013
    Adameq2000, are you a complete buffoon?

"THIS GAME ISN'T REALISTIC"? Dumbest comment ever. It's the same as saying Street Fighter 2 isn't realistic. It's not supposed to be, it's an arcade game! Go play Forza or Gran Turismo if you want realism. This game is in the vein of Burnout. 2/10, really? You should never be allowed to express your opinion here again, get a clue.
  20. CCT
    Aug 23, 2013
    Stunning graphics, live multiplayer, fast paced races, huge tracks with many shortcuts and different ways to get to the finish line. You can play the same track and it never feels like the same. The live multiplayer plays very well, I had no lag or problems with it. As the game being "unrealistic", well, depends on the point of view. The gravity is easy to feel while racing although some wrecks might feel a bit "unrealistic" but its not noticeable. The only thing I think could be better is the garage, I feel lack of some more options and the upgrades (although many like them to be instantaneous) I kinda like them more with a timer. Nothing worth in life is instantaneous. BUT STILL.. I GIVE IT A 10!! Must buy! Expand
  21. Aug 23, 2013
    Stunning graphics, best asphalt game I've played, just one word AMAZING!
    This is a must buy game. And for this price it's just fantastic. But sometimes this game is a bit unrealistic.
  22. Sep 8, 2013

1. Oct 20, 2013
    Like arcadey racers? You'll like this. Not a petrol head? You'll still like this. [Dec 2013, p.76]
  2. Oct 3, 2013
    Fantastic value for money, but not actually a great racer. [Nov 2013, p.79]
  3. Sep 26, 2013
    Asphalt 8: Airborne is an intuitive racer with a large variety of race modes and cars to take for a spin. It provides plenty of content for its price at first, but the business model forces grinding or heavy purchases in the late-game.