5.3

1. Aug 28, 2012
    I was looking further for some Assassin's Creed games for iOS, and I found this game. AC: Altair's Chronicles is a letdown. A game without the great feeling of Assassin's Creed. Wow, I was surprised how bad was the plot, and the gameplay was, ironically, not fun at all. While there are some good moments, and It haves great controls, still, this game is a letdown. 40 out of 100
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    This game is some crap, the controls are horrible, the story line is stupid, and the the audio goes out of sync with the video. This game is just crap don't buy it. I can't even get past this stupid part in the beginning, it's messed up.
  3. May 9, 2012
    Assassin's Creed Altair Chronicles is a real disappointment. Why? Because it haves repetitive missions and the story is dumb . But it haves some cool moments during the gameplay, but several of them. The soundtrack is lame. But, the game still can be fun, in someway. I play it sometimes, but I stay playing for like 1 minute and I quit it. (5.0)
  4. Sep 11, 2012
    I love assassin\'s creed games and this is good use the power of the ios and ds but this game is also for the ds and revale the story of altair and this game is unic
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Mar 8, 2011
    Perhaps if you are a dedicated fan of the AC series you may want to give this a try, however everyone should approach this with a bit of patience.