7.1

1. Aug 13, 2013
    The best RPG I've played on the iPad hands down. Nothing else comes even close and I've played many. That's not to say that the game is perfect but it is very good and a refreshing exception to the Dungeon Hunters and other such "RPGs" that are out there for iPad.
  2. Nov 8, 2012
    I'm really loving this game. I have tried loads of different RPG titles on my ipad and this one beats them all by a mile. Anyone who loves Fallout games or Elder Scrolls games is going to love this as well as the other games made by Spiderweb (Avadon: The Black Fortress and Avernum 6). It takes the form of classic PC RPG titles, much like the style of Fallout and Fallout 2, where your view is from a 90 degree angle. If your looking for beautiful graphics then your going to be disappointed, but then if thats the case you're not really an RPG fan. The gameplay is perfect for the type of game that it is, its the type of game you can spend hours playing, with lots of dungeon crawling, huge open world, collecting items and in depth character levelling. Pure RPG brilliance! Expand
  3. Sep 23, 2012
    If you love old school isometric RPGs and have an iPad then you absolutely MUST get this game. By far the best game I've played on the iPad so far (and even more enjoyable than many recent console games I've played). I really can't recommend it enough and hope Spider Software bring more of their games to the iPad.
  4. Sep 23, 2012

1. Nov 3, 2012
    This is still a huge, fun to play, absolutely sprawling game in the tradition of classic RPGs of yesteryear, and is really only one of a very few of its kind available on the iPad.
  2. Jun 25, 2012
    For devoted RPG fans looking for a traditional RPG, this could be worth a look, but for myself, I will keep waiting unfortunately.
  3. May 23, 2012
    If you can't get enough old-school RPGs, Avernum is indeed what you are looking for. Even in light of my negative experiences with the game from a technical perspective, I cannot deny the satisfying tactical depth and rewarding RPG hooks built into Avernum's core.