7.8

1. May 31, 2013
    This game is pretty fun. It is colourful and I like its cartoonish art. I had a lot of fun playing it and it is not frustrating at all, even when you lose. It's as difficult as it should be, meaning it has a lot of replayability value as it constantly lures you back for more. Another little gem in the store
  2. Oct 14, 2013
    Fun puzzle game that reminds me of a Tetris with the twist that everything is a grocery and you can't stack heavy things over light things. Cute characters. Relaxing. Some puzzles are hard but that's what I like in a puzzle game. This is a classic along with Cut the Rope, Where's My Water, and the like.
  3. Oct 14, 2013
    Very intuitive and interesting game. And I like the mood, art style, and humors in it. It has a lot of fun features and repayable elements. Pretty fun game to play.

1. Feb 7, 2012
    This is a catchy little app that even occupied our photographer Donna Millheim, so you really have something when delighting such a discerning gamer. Do yourselves a favor Impulse Gamer's, do not miss this one.
  2. Dec 4, 2011
    It's rare to find a puzzle game that feels so fresh but also so obvious. I've never played a game about bagging groceries before, but why not?
  3. Nov 25, 2011
    Bag It! feels like another App Store classic waiting to happen; its puzzling gameplay takes a well worn genre and takes a completely new approach, creating something immediately familiar and at the same time fresh and engaging.