- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Release Date: Dec 8, 2011
Jan 23, 2012I really like Batman. I'm not a fanatic but it's almost obligatory for me to at least try some movie or game related to this hero. Nevertheless this game is bad. Oh, it's bad. And it's not about the assets - character models are fairly good as well as decent audio and animations. Fighting is also quite nice + you get to throw a batarang from time to time. What hurts is the game design itself. I would recommend devs to a) test this app on casual gamers and b) write down or (better) draw a gameplay structure of this production... By combining those two elements I bet that something like this will come up:
1. starting enthusiastic (graphics, cutscenes and all..)
2. fighting, fighting, fighting -> dead
3. why the f#$% there is no checkpoint and I have to start all over again?!
4. fighting, fighting, fighting < OMG every enemy is 100% the SAME!>
5. dying in a 6-staged batte and starting ALL OVER AGAIN! NOOO!
6. Uninstall… Expand
Apr 28, 2012Although the concept of Batman: Arkham City Lockdown seems to be nothing more than an Infinity Blade-clone at first glance, the authentic Batman elements like gadgets, the music and costume amaze once again. It's a fun action game that'll keep you interested longer then you'll expect.