6.9

1. Nov 12, 2013
    This game is just amazing. Many powers and suits. Gorgeous graphics. And its free! But its a bit difficult to buy to buy these suits. I think that it's normal for a freemium game. Really better than its predecessor!
  2. Nov 4, 2013
    While it's limited by its restrictive game play and has you beat up crooks that almost all look the same, it's still something to pass your time with. It's also free, so I'd at least try it out. Unfortunately, you can't do too much in the game unless you spend money. Enough to satisfy me.

If you liked this review, read my other ones on a wide variety of movies, TV shows, and videogames by clicking on my name and mark this review as helpful. Remember, every vote counts!
  3. Nov 26, 2014
    Batman Arkham Origins has a lot of action, but the action sequences seemed forced, along with the game having little purpose for characters. If you love action, it's for you. 13/100
  4. Jan 1, 2015
    A mobile tie-in game that shows of an impressive and very fun touch-screen combat system. Even better is that it uses the free-to-play model and doesn't force the use of microtransactions at all. This one every Batman fan should strongly consider for their mobile devices.

There's plenty of content to keep you coming back after you've beaten all the main missions. Daily challenges reward well. The difficulty also ramps up perfectly. The ability to level up various skills and attacks is there to help out. However the real way to ensure that you are ready for what's around the next corner is to invest in other costumes.

To get enough in-game currency to do that can make it a grind, but once you get the best suit you're set. Those less patient can use real money to get suits, but it can be pricey. I recommend just grinding. The combat system is fun enough to ensure that you won't be bored while doing it.

Just like the console Arkham games there's a great combat system and plenty of incentive to return. The only issue I have with it is that due to a glitch two in-game achievements didn't unlock for me. Overall though I am highly impressed with this completely free game. I give it a near-perfect score of 9.9/10.

1. Oct 28, 2013
    It's definitely a better game than Arkham City Lockdown, but still Batman: Arkham Origins feels overly limited and repetitive to be truly recommended.
  2. Oct 25, 2013
    Arkham Origins iOS is the perfect example of game development went wrong. Mortal Kombat-studio NetherRealm tried its best to create a pretty looking game, but the base concept is way too sloppy to justify its investment. The studio blindly stared at the success of Infinity Blade, instead of the famous combat system of its console counterpart.
  3. Oct 24, 2013
    Batman: Arkham Origins is one to glide past, as this isn’t the Batman game for iOS that anyone is looking for.