? The 1st iOS app to support Network Battle Gomoku Game
? This Gomoku game enables you to play with other people on the network.
Gomoku is an abstract strategy board game and is also called Five in a Row. It is traditionally played with go pieces (black and white stones) on a go board. As pieces are not moved or removed from the board once placed, Gomoku may also be played as a paper and pencil game.
Black plays first, and players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection. The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
You can play against other players around the world and check out your Gomoku game skills.
Network game scores will be applied to global ranking.
This game also supports both one player against the computer as well as double player modes.
< Features >
- Network battle game
- Global ranking based on score
- Single player and double player battle
- 15 x 15 board
- Cool and realistic graphic design
- Easy control to minimize mis-touch
< How to Play >
- First, touch the screen on where you want to put the stone.
- Next, touch the screen and drag the finger from left to right (swipe) to confirm.
- If the stone is placed at the wrong place, re-touch the screen and repeat the dragging.
< Play Mode >
- Single Play
This mode is for one player to play against the computer.
- Double Play
This mode enables two players to play against each other with one device.
Each player play by taking turns.
- Network Play
You can play with other players in the global network.
You have to put the stone down before 30 seconds time limit. After 30 seconds, you will lose your turn.
Your win/lose results will be saved and applied to global ranking.… Expand