Battleheart - enter a world of epic fantasy combat!
From the creators of Zombieville USA and OMG Pirates!, Battleheart distills some of the greatest elements of roleplaying games and real-time strategy into pocket-sized form!
Create a unique party of heroes, and lead them in frantic real-time battles against monsters of ever increasing power. Lay waste to your foes with dozens of unique special powers as you gain experience, upgrade your party's equipment, and craft them into the ultimate battle force!
-- Features --
• Easily command your army via simple touch commands.
• Create a unique party from numerous character classes, including stealthy rogues, powerful wizards and stoic knights!
• Customize your heroes via dozens of unique skills - literally hundreds of class and skill combinations!
• Make the most of your party's skills to control the battlefield - turn your opponents into frogs, stun them with poisons, or simply destroy them with meteor strikes and whirlwinds of steel!
• Over 100 unique items to collect and equip across a 30+ level campaign, complete with epic boss battles!
• Put your custom party to the ultimate test in survival arenas, where rare and unique rewards can be found!
• Incredibly sharp animation and art designed specifically for the Retina Display and iPad!… Expand
Apr 21, 201185Battleheart is a brilliant production that you shouldn't miss: surprisingly deep, Battleheart will catch you with its terrific graphics and simple gameplay, granting hours of fun. Tons of items and great personalization features will keep you on your iPhone for quite some time.
Mar 29, 201184Battleheart delivers an excellent mix of immediacy and depth, thanks to a good number of levels and an engaging gameplay. The game requires some effort to overcome the latest battles: you must manage upgrades, equipment and characters in order to complete all the challenges. The graphics are really cute and stylish. Don't miss it!
Positive: 1 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
8I've finished it twice, it was a lot of fun. I loved the simple clean style of the characters and FX. Selecting characters that were overlapping was difficult at times, but an understandable short coming. Perhaps another row of character icons similar to the powerup icons to help with character selecting? Eagerly waiting a sequel.… Expand