Battleheart - enter a world of epic fantasy combat!
From the creators of Zombieville USA and OMG Pirates!, Battleheart distills some of the greatest elements of roleplaying games and real-time strategy into pocket-sized form!
Create a unique party of heroes, and lead them in frantic real-time battles against monsters of ever increasing power. Lay waste to your foes with dozens of unique special powers as you gain experience, upgrade your party's equipment, and craft them into the ultimate battle force!
-- Features --
• Easily command your army via simple touch commands.
• Create a unique party from numerous character classes, including stealthy rogues, powerful wizards and stoic knights!
• Customize your heroes via dozens of unique skills - literally hundreds of class and skill combinations!
• Make the most of your party's skills to control the battlefield - turn your opponents into frogs, stun them with poisons, or simply destroy them with meteor strikes and whirlwinds of steel!
• Over 100 unique items to collect and equip across a 30+ level campaign, complete with epic boss battles!
• Put your custom party to the ultimate test in survival arenas, where rare and unique rewards can be found!
• Incredibly sharp animation and art designed specifically for the Retina Display and iPad!… Expand
Jan 23, 20143 years after the release, still (by far) the best RPG on IOS. Personally in my top 20 out of 1000+ games I have played on mobile. If you appreciate RPG, just don't think about it, pay the 3$, have your 8 hours of fun (minimum, there is 12 playable character, if you want to discover all the powers and weapons, it took me 35 hours, and I still had fun).… Expand
Mar 24, 2014I signed up for this website just to write a review for this game - because I was so impressed by it !
design - 10/10
gameplay - 10/10
audio - 10/10
the only reason i gave it 9 is because i think they could add some more levels to develop characters in a different way other then just fight...but its just me nitpicking
anyway this game is great and if you like the genre you should get it!… Expand
May 14, 2011I've finished it twice, it was a lot of fun. I loved the simple clean style of the characters and FX. Selecting characters that were overlapping was difficult at times, but an understandable short coming. Perhaps another row of character icons similar to the powerup icons to help with character selecting? Eagerly waiting a sequel.… Collapse
Aug 22, 2014Horribly overrated game. Below average RPG. The game has absolutely zero depth. You fight substantially the same battle every round. There is no world and every battleground is exactly the same. No storyline, etc etc.
The company behind this game, "Mika Mobile", has incredibly poor business practice. They decided to release this game on the Android market for $2.99 and then drop any and all support for the game, practically screwing over Android customers that have purchased the game.
I won't be supporting anymore games released from Mika Mobile and I suggest that you don't give them any of your money either. They don't care about the consumer, it's all about the money. It's hilarious to see this kind of attitude from a small-time developer.… Expand