tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Jan 17, 2013
    The in people charge mess the game up. The game was a lot of fun . Just don't make any complaints. Complain and you will no longer be playing random teams. You will play ringers(90+ rating only), and lose to teams half your strength . Your team will fumble, drop passes, get intercepted,and lose to any and everybody if you critique Big Win Football. I'm speaking from experience.The in people charge mess the game up. The game was a lot of fun . Just don't make any complaints. Complain and you will no longer be playing random teams. You will play ringers(90+ rating only), and lose to teams half your strength . Your team will fumble, drop passes, get intercepted,and lose to any and everybody if you critique Big Win Football. I'm speaking from experience. Ask them to let you see my all correspondence , their response, my record before and after I complained, average rating of the teams before I made a criticism and average team rating after my critique . They are petty and vindictive. The game is fun when run without internal interference . I'm determined to still win. It it extremely difficult for me to get fair , random challenges now. Ask them to let you compare the matchups I face against matchups others face. You choose the matchup comparisons. Ask them to let you pick random names without restricting your choices or manipulating to a specialized group of names to make them look fair and unbiased ,rather than the truth. Big Win Football is run by immature, very petty and vindictive individual(s). They took the fun out of the game for me. I showed most of my friends my before and after records. They don't even try to sign up now. We were gonna have Friend Bowl challenges, not now. Most of them are too busy for petty controversy over a game most of us played and watched and still enjoy. I won 17 daily trophies before I criticized them . 1 since. I snuck a winning record in on them by playing. 1,2,3,4AM in the morning. The game is a 100 on a scale of 1 to 10(ten). The experience I've had makes me give it a minus ranking of -9999... on a scale of 1 - 10. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Oct 26, 2012
    Games like Big Win Football can be both infuriating and intriguing at the same time. The passive gameplay lends itself well to bite size gaming, but those looking for more of a simulation feel need not apply. Micromanagers be warned, this is the kind of title that can stealthily rob away precious hours, with fairly little gain. Downloader beware: mileage may vary.
  2. Oct 3, 2012
    Big Win Football isn't going to interest people who want to control the action, but if you're a football fan looking for a simple, fun way to run your own team, it certainly fits the bill. And if football isn't your thing, no worries: There are Big Win baseball, soccer and hockey games, too. Get going on that dynasty.