No user score yet- Be the first to review!
Blockade is an arcade of sliding block puzzles. Simply choose a category then select a puzzle to play. Use your finger to drag the pieces.
Each puzzle saves and displays best score and best time. If you quit or a phone call interrupts, Blockade starts up right where you left it. You get a gray star for trying a puzzle, a red star for completing it, and a blue star if you complete it in the minimum number of moves. Can you complete them all?
189 different puzzles!
71 Gridlock puzzles based on the game Rush Hour
4 Piece Puzzles
Classic 4x5 Puzzles
- Pennant Puzzle (Dad's Puzzler)
- L'Ane Rouge
- Super Century
- Hi Fi
- Simplicity 2
- Automatically saves each puzzle with every move
- Automatically resumes an interrupted game
- Move counter
- Game timer
- Best score and time for each puzzle
- Undo last move
- Stars indicate attempted, finished, and mastered puzzles… Expand