tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Apr 26, 2014
    I played this game on Steam rather than mobile, but here is my review.

The game is very arcade-style. You'll be disappointed if youre expecting a sim experience. That said, the game is very addicting. I bought it for 3 or 4 bucks on sale and put about 14 hours into it. I'd definitely say I got my money's worth. Once you beat everything, there is a very difficult (albeit frustrating)
    tank truck mode that takes a lot of time investment.

I had fun with it, but now that Ive cleared everything I dont expect to ever play it again. Overall, its a solid casual game to kick back with after work or on a sunday afternoon.

1. Mar 14, 2014
    Bridge Constructor is tricky, but it's accessible for (ahem) engineers of all skill levels. There's more than one way to build a bridge (at least in the virtual world), and it doesn't matter if your constructions are creaking, swaying abominations that would give an acrophobic the screaming horrors. As long as the cars make it over safely, you're golden.
  2. Jul 26, 2012
    A pleasant surprise and quite an special app, with solid gameplay and a very addictive mechanic. Once you've built the first bridge you will be captivated. Maybe it is a bit scarce in content and lacks some more options -like weather effects-, but it is still a great game.
  3. Jun 12, 2012
    The frustration generated by Bridge Constructor is equal parts poor interface design and clever puzzle design; the two may fight against each other, but if you like your puzzles keeping within spitting distance of 'reality', this will satisfy.