8.5

1. Mar 3, 2012
    This might be the best app on the iPhone ever. Unlike on the PC version, the facial animations really fit nicely. The controls are very good, and, of course, the story is just amazing. Bravo, Revolution! Bravo!
  2. Jul 19, 2012
    This game is one of my all time faves it brings back fond memories as a kid and it still doesnt disappoint.
    I love the characters humour and the storyline just a fun all round game
  3. Jan 23, 2014
    I know I gave it a 10 but this game is so amazing. I can't wait to finish the first one so I can get to the second and third. The art work, puzzles and gameplay are amazing. I can't stop playing. I want to see a remake of Phantasmaoria or Full Throttle.

1. Mar 20, 2011
    A brilliant entry point for others who have yet to embark on such adventures.
  2. Mar 11, 2011
    If you haven't played Broken Sword before, its delightful -if occasionally idiosyncratic- puzzling and terrific script should send it hurtling to the top of your 'must download' list.
  3. Feb 4, 2011
    This classic murder mystery adventure has undergone a facelift in visuals, sound, and interface while keeping the excellent story and gameplay intact.