8.0

1. Aug 4, 2012
    this is a very very good game. everything is in the right place and it's a lot of fun. it was crashing at the 3rd level but they fixed it with the update. how it's working like a charm. also the studio added a daily free buck machine with the update it's really sweet.
  2. Aug 4, 2012
    I am not a hardcore gamer and I play almost only on iPad and iPhone. So far this is one of the best games I've played. It looks really very very nice on the new iPad. It is a lot of fun. Some might not find it that good but I love the characters talking all the time. It just makes the game more rich. Gives you a feeling that you are trying to achieve something together. Especially the small green bucket talking about her teacher is really funny. Check it out for yourself. You won't regret it. Expand
  3. Aug 2, 2012
    That's an excellent game! Awesome graphics, funky tunes and talkative characters. There a lot of characters both good and bad guys. The minions are my favorites. I'm still smiling while I'm writing this. You get a lot for the price. Don't think, get it!
  4. Aug 2, 2012
    Ok now this one is a real deal. You get a FULL game for $1.99 The graphics are superb, the music is catchy, the game-play is great! PLUS you got voice acting in there and it is the best I've seen in an iOS game. The script writing is amazing it just makes you grin all the time! And sometimes you really laugh yourself out. It's a catch for that price. You definitely should get it.
  5. Jul 30, 2012
    I am really liking the game..I wish it was much easier..Anyway i love games, and it is challenging...Especially the buckets are so funny when they start talking..grab this cool game if you want a real addictive game..
  6. Jul 30, 2012
    it is really addictive...playing day after day and can't stop laughing...
    Real Deal !!! I grabbed this one for the cool screenshots, not disappointed. Nice characters and interesting gameplay. Trying to beat 1st boss, he's a bit tough... I recommend it.
  7. Jul 30, 2012
    If Apple features a game, i believe in them. And this time they hit the target again. The game is awesome...Great graphics, excellent game play, and it is really addictive and fun. My favorite character is Mr. Yellow, i think he is genius :)
  8. Jul 29, 2012
    I bought this game when I saw it featured on app store, really not knowing what it was about. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. It's basically a game about keeping a scale with a bunch of bucketz (!) in balance until the end of the level by stuffing items in them. However these bucketz come alive on my ipad like no other character ever did before. They are fully talkative, fun characters reacting to everything on screen, even when I get a star... The gameplay starts easy and every level a new surprise is introduced. I am in 3rd level pack now and it gets more and more challenging. The various minions and the Boss fights are also tough but they are funny as well... I think this game is a work of some truly genius talented people. Graphic design and music (catchy stuff been whistling it at school) is cool too. Happy to see a brand new style of game from this company I didn't hear about before. Wonder what a Picnic Hippo is.. Expand
  9. Aug 2, 2012

1. Aug 15, 2012
    A simple game of flicking and balance brought to life through great visuals, fun voicework, and a load of personality.
  2. Aug 8, 2012
    Throw in evil minions, boss fights and plenty of colorful eye candy, and Bucketz is one of the more intriguing games for smartphones and tablets, a smartly designed and cool puzzle experience that packs a solid challenge while offering up hijinks along the way. An essential pickup, indeed.
  3. Aug 3, 2012
    Bucketz is a hyperactive game full to the brim of bright ideas, but its attempts at variation and humour can be a little overwhelming.