8.5

1. Jun 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is a great game for everyone who likes the series! Even though before I played mainly Carmageddon 2, I enjoyed very much this one on the phone! Brings me back years ago. I find the controls fine. For whoever is interested, be aware, a new Carmageddon will be coming soon for the PC Expand

1. Nov 13, 2012
    Carmageddon delivers a charming, though very frustrating, experience. The game is packed with lots of cars and tracks, and it's very fun to play, but you have to deal with some awkward controls.
  2. Nov 12, 2012
    The very same game we know, being this both positive and negative. We need to mention that the control is harder on iDevices, but it's not a bad choice if you want to relive this controversial classic.
  3. Oct 26, 2012
    Carmageddon on iOS is the exact same game that came out in 1997, which it doesn't get away with nowadays. It's never been a franchise about refined techniques, but revolved around pure, raw fun. To experience that fun, you'll have to get past a number of barriers, like bad controls and an awful look.