6.5

1. Jan 19, 2014
    This game sucks. If you've played plants vs zombies, i can't see how this is enjoyable. The pacing is just so, boring and frustrating. The achievements aren't real achievments but made to stretch the game out when you repeat the stage so you can get more money. This is not stimulating at all. I do not like this game. What a waste of 3 bucks. I hate how these critic reviews lure me in to get some games that are not very good. Maybe my standard is way higher after playing a game like Hoplite last week which has 8 bit graphics but top notch game play 10/10. Sorcery and Hero Academy are good games too. This game sucks. Do NOT waste your money. Expand

1. Feb 3, 2014
    Castle Doombad is funny, addicting and original enough to keep tower defense fans entertained for hours. If you’re looking for a new addiction, then Castle Doombad is your game.
  2. It’s a nice twist on traditional defense-style games. The strategy is surprisingly thoughtful, and the wacky traps rarely failed to bring a smile to my face.
  3. Jan 28, 2014
    Castle Doombad is fun, immediate and packed with plenty of traps and levels. Undoubtedly one of the best tower defense games around.