7.1

1. Apr 6, 2012
    I had not had an opportunity to play this gem before since I never had a SNES and I haven't found it for the DS so I was extremely happy when it came to the Appstore. From what I've heard, it's not that good of a port but so far I'm enjoying it none the less. The soundtrack is one of the best I've heard in a video game.
  2. Mar 20, 2012
    A very welcome addition on my ipad. I wasn't expecting this game to come on IOS at all. One more reason to start playing this game again since there are new additions ( like touch screen , etc. ).

1. Dec 16, 2011
    This is still a classic and still a fantastic game that needs to be played by any and all RPG lovers. The controls can be very, very irritating at times but the core experience, characters and storyline have weathered the storm of porting and still provide as much enjoyment as they ever had. I'm still kind of cheesed-off by the butchering of Frog's script, though.
  2. Dec 15, 2011
    This is still the Chrono Trigger fans have come to know and love even despite Square Enix' stubborn refusal to shape its games to suit the iOS platform; this can dampen the experience, but its core still shines through.
  3. Dec 12, 2011
    As a game, Chrono Trigger is perfect. As a port, we've seen better.