Civilization Revolution 2 iOS

3.0

1. Jul 29, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Couple of comments. The time periods go by too damned fast. Make a move, next movr might show up several hundred years later. Needs to be slowed down quite a bit. Still have old units in year 2000+. Last comment is irritating. I've researched Leonardo's Workshop and all units are NOT upgraded. Example, catapults should have been upgraded to cannons, but remain catapults after research completed. Please SLOW the time periods down. Other than those comments, I enjoy the game Expand

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Aug 25, 2014
    A solid mobile game, a shoddy Civ game. It gets boring after a measly two hours session, which is a subpar effort for this type of game. [Issue#244]
  2. Games Master UK
    Aug 24, 2014
    No multiplayer is a blow, but this off-shoot's return is otherwise compelling. [Oct 2014, p.67]
  3. Jul 18, 2014
    I am certainly not disillusioned by the fact that I only get a Civ light on the tablet. But rather by the little progress the game has made in five years and the price politics: You’ll get the in most aspects better predecessor for free. And while you’re at it, you might want to check out Desert Fox, Eclipse or Ravenmark.