CLARC iOS

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Apr 23, 2014
    My favourite game on the iPad right now. The controls needed a couple of minutes to get into, but the reward was well worth it. I'm pretty sure it took me more than 9 hours to play through it. The puzzles start easy but get tougher soon. Towards the end the game is really getting bloody tricky, but solving the many puzzles and action areas after failing 10 times is extremely rewarding.My favourite game on the iPad right now. The controls needed a couple of minutes to get into, but the reward was well worth it. I'm pretty sure it took me more than 9 hours to play through it. The puzzles start easy but get tougher soon. Towards the end the game is really getting bloody tricky, but solving the many puzzles and action areas after failing 10 times is extremely rewarding. Also, the game features intoxicated robots that dance to electronic music. So that's that. Expand

1. Grab It Magazine
    Jul 28, 2014
    CLARC shapes up as a great foundation for first-time iOS developer Golden Tricycle. Its core concept is simple, but when coupled with striking visuals, odd characters and wonderfully crafted puzzles, CLARC positions itself as a great base to build a library of memorable iOS titles around. [Episode 6, July 2014]
  2. Apr 14, 2014
    A funny story and great puzzles makes us really thankful that this Ouya exclusive now can be found on both Android and Ios.
  3. Apr 11, 2014
    It is astonishing how many puzzles you can squeeze into a little area. Even though Clarc relies on well known mechanics they are kept together by a charming story.