6.7

1. Apr 26, 2013
    If you are in to tower defense and strategy games then this is a good game for you. I'm on it all most every day playing it. and very sociable with the chat system that's built into the game were you can chat with people and build up your clan.
  2. Jul 20, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game is typically free to play and the game is look like your playing a command and conquer game.The good thing in this game your updated when you don't have a connection and alerts when their are notifications when their something happened to your base.The characters have now new levels and new fixed stats.One of the discouraging character was fixed due to the complaints and now in the present days the character is fully functional.The game also have new building,characters, and etc. Expand
  3. Jul 30, 2013
    CLASH OF CLANS it is the best game recorded in the history of humanity it is great i would recommend it to any one It is packed with action and excitement if you don't have it GET IT
  4. Aug 11, 2013
    This is the by far the best city building game I have ever played. with most city builders and I, i play them for a 2 weeks-1 month but not with clash of clans with monthly updates supercell has gone above and beyond with clash of clans keeping myself and other clashers involved aside from having to wait days for things to finish those waits are 100% for it i'd defiantly get it. plus it's free.
  5. Oct 17, 2013
    Love this game totally addictive and simple to play. Easy to pick up and play on the move doesn't take up too much time unless you want it to. Frustratingly addictive!
  6. Dec 5, 2013
    Copies heavily from Backyard Monsters, but manages to surpass it! The graphics style is not for everyone, but the game is very addicting. The AI is really bad, though. Simple and good in small doses a great mobile game.
  7. Dec 16, 2013
    This is the best game ever. If you love tower defense, and strategy games, this is the game for you. Furthermore, this game allows you to chat with people online, or privately, allowing you to not get bored
  8. Apr 9, 2014
    Bam!!This game comes out in 2012 and it is rollin'!! I have this game and I think it's extremely fun. I don't care about the other users but you guys can't change my opinion. This game is strategic somewhat. My only concern is that sometimes it lags.
  9. Jun 15, 2014
    It is free, it is fun, and it is (currently) the best MOBILE stradegy game. PC has AoE III and iOS has Clash of Clans. Also when this game became availabe, it's user fan base grew by 20%
  10. Nov 23, 2014
    I really enjoy this game, I have been playing it for 10 minutes every morning for a year now. It is well done in the aspect of how you don't need to buy gems unless you're really impatient, I've never even felt the urge to buy some gems. I find it challenging attacking other players, but it becomes easier and easier once you find new and ingenious ways of placing your troops.
  11. Nov 16, 2014
    Almost as addictive as reddit, now That's scary. 10/10 And since it has to be 150 characters this is a random sentence that really has no meaning but I'm putting anyway because I feel like writing a review.

1. Jan 23, 2013
    Clash of Clans is a decent casual game that doesn't bring anything new to the genre, just like many others available on the App Store.
  2. Dec 18, 2012
    Those looking for an opportunity to build a world, while destroying someone else's, will find Clash of Clans a very appealing package with surprisingly deep layers of strategy to dig through.
  3. Oct 13, 2012
    This game delivers as much bangs for buck as you want. The in-game purchasing system is designed very nicely, if you want to continue playing with fast pace, the only way to do this is to use real money. Although the game mechanics are quite simplistic, Clash of Clans gets you on the hook. If Farmville is your weapon of choice, you can't go wrong with this one. [Oct 2012] (