Clash of Clans iOS

5.8

1. Jan 19, 2013
    I enjoy this game so much. Simple to play, it's an addicting little game that will pull you in as soon, especially after you build the infamous "Clan Castle". It's definitely worthy download if you have time to play it, because trust me, you'll be checking on your village every ten minutes...almost annoyingly addictive, I can't seem to quit playing.
  2. Apr 26, 2013
    If you are in to tower defense and strategy games then this is a good game for you. I'm on it all most every day playing it. and very sociable with the chat system that's built into the game were you can chat with people and build up your clan.
  3. Jul 20, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game is typically free to play and the game is look like your playing a command and conquer game.The good thing in this game your updated when you don't have a connection and alerts when their are notifications when their something happened to your base.The characters have now new levels and new fixed stats.One of the discouraging character was fixed due to the complaints and now in the present days the character is fully functional.The game also have new building,characters, and etc. Expand
  4. Jul 30, 2013
    CLASH OF CLANS it is the best game recorded in the history of humanity it is great i would recommend it to any one It is packed with action and excitement if you don't have it GET IT
  5. Aug 11, 2013
    This is the by far the best city building game I have ever played. with most city builders and I, i play them for a 2 weeks-1 month but not with clash of clans with monthly updates supercell has gone above and beyond with clash of clans keeping myself and other clashers involved aside from having to wait days for things to finish those waits are 100% for it i'd defiantly get it. plus it's free.
  6. Oct 17, 2013
    Love this game totally addictive and simple to play. Easy to pick up and play on the move doesn't take up too much time unless you want it to. Frustratingly addictive!
  7. Jan 7, 2015
    I don't play many if any mobile games but this game has me hooked. The game is simple: Build your village, make troops and attack others. Join a clan to have clan battles (hence the name.) Only con would have to be the campaign as it gets ridiculous having to face off against very high level defenses very early in the game. Other than that it's a fun and addictive game with great visualsI don't play many if any mobile games but this game has me hooked. The game is simple: Build your village, make troops and attack others. Join a clan to have clan battles (hence the name.) Only con would have to be the campaign as it gets ridiculous having to face off against very high level defenses very early in the game. Other than that it's a fun and addictive game with great visuals and even better with friends. Expand
  8. Dec 5, 2013
    Copies heavily from Backyard Monsters, but manages to surpass it! The graphics style is not for everyone, but the game is very addicting. The AI is really bad, though. Simple and good in small doses a great mobile game.
  9. Nov 16, 2014
    I have not suffered from the "lack of loot" issue some hardcore players are experiencing (YET). I think it's a very fun and addictive game and you can do fine at this game even without spending money (but that's my opinion).
  10. Dec 16, 2013
    This is the best game ever. If you love tower defense, and strategy games, this is the game for you. Furthermore, this game allows you to chat with people online, or privately, allowing you to not get bored
  11. Aug 16, 2016
    best ios game ever!!best ios game ever!!best ios game ever!!best ios game ever!!best ios game ever!!best ios game ever!!best ios game ever!!best ios game ever!!
  12. Jan 27, 2016
    I honestly dont know why this game has even 1 negative review. The beauty of the game is in the waiting so that every single upgrade feels important. There is no actual end point to the game but rather understanding what you have even more. Best game on mobile ever. I am two years in and never been bored with it. Recommended to everyone!!
  13. Jun 9, 2014
    Now here is a nice fun simulation game to check out on iOS! Clash of Clans doesn't have too much to it which is nice because I don't want anything too complex in a game I can play on my IPod Touch. It has good online features and it can be fun to destroy other villages and take their treasures! It's not perfect, but it is fun and I do recommend this game if you're into that type of thing.
  14. Mar 31, 2014
    Clash of clans it's a very nice game, the graphic is awesome for a ios game and leveling, you always have new things. I absolutely advise this game....a negative thing is that the gems are too expensive and usefull
  15. Apr 9, 2014
    Bam!!This game comes out in 2012 and it is rollin'!! I have this game and I think it's extremely fun. I don't care about the other users but you guys can't change my opinion. This game is strategic somewhat. My only concern is that sometimes it lags.
  16. May 12, 2014
    A drug. actually the Best casual game, i enjoy this game each day. This game will captivate you.
    Graphics: 6/10 Realism: 6/10 Appropriate for All Ages: 10/10 Gameplay: 9/10 Price 10/10 Multiplayer: 7/10 In-Game Purchases: 6/10
  17. Jun 26, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The AI is crap and won't always go for the stuff that is killing it but it is overpowered in a horde. It also has a huge upgrade price that makes your maxed out collectors do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Expand
  18. Jul 7, 2014
    It's very addicting since the Clan Wars update is released. However, you don't win clan wars without clear and concise clan communication. As the chat tab in the game is limited, we use Clan Wars Assist to help communicate strategy. Generally speaking, it's an amazing game.
  19. Aug 22, 2014
    I love this game. I am sick of the connection problems during battle thought. Its a very addicting game and that's coming from someone who doesn't play games haha.
  20. Nov 23, 2014
    I really enjoy this game, I have been playing it for 10 minutes every morning for a year now. It is well done in the aspect of how you don't need to buy gems unless you're really impatient, I've never even felt the urge to buy some gems. I find it challenging attacking other players, but it becomes easier and easier once you find new and ingenious ways of placing your troops.
  21. Nov 16, 2014
    Almost as addictive as reddit, now That's scary. 10/10 And since it has to be 150 characters this is a random sentence that really has no meaning but I'm putting anyway because I feel like writing a review.
  22. Mar 23, 2015
    BEST mobile game OF ALL TIME in my time in my opinion! It is very addicting, and a great time waster when I am bored. Also, it keeps getting better and better with new updates every few weeks!
  23. Apr 9, 2015
    I'm enjoying this game and all Supercell games (Boom Beach & Hay Day). Keep them coming, I'm downloading all of them. Would like a better diamond or gem drop rate though.. it does take a while to upgrade things but its all fun.
    May 17, 2015
    Upgrading from a village to a fortress is not that easy. It takes a reasonable amount of cash and time to upgrade stuff. Training troops doesn't take a lot of time, so does going up to a new league. For a strategy game, it's very good. It's not about originality, it's about fun and strategy. Best part it, that it's free to play, and does not require money to win.
  25. May 27, 2015
    It is a tower defense game. Get to be in clans with your friends. Get to attack real people or beat the campaign. Have clans wars. It doesn't take that long to go and just get your loot and upgrade stuff.
  26. Jun 26, 2015
    This game is a great free game to play . Once you get pass the beginning things get fun. It may get boring a little at the beginning. But then ots smoth salling ahead. Great game.
  27. Nov 12, 2015
    This game is no doubt the best game on both IOS and Android. Some people might say that this game is too boring because obviously it's too mainstream. But, this game hands a very strange or a very peculiar experience to a player trying to find a game which can fit to his/her time without even having trouble playing this game time wise. Building your own town and watching your troopsThis game is no doubt the best game on both IOS and Android. Some people might say that this game is too boring because obviously it's too mainstream. But, this game hands a very strange or a very peculiar experience to a player trying to find a game which can fit to his/her time without even having trouble playing this game time wise. Building your own town and watching your troops destroy other's has a very sweet feel unto it. Because of its ethnicity to the games we played since we were kids (2000's) we kind of know what we are gonna do next and know what will happen next, but this game doesn't do that uh-uh. I think I'm finished with my review guys, I give this game a 10/10 rating. Game on! Expand
  28. Dec 29, 2015
    melhor jogo do mundo esse jogo tem um nivel de estrategia muito foda nenhum jogo no mesmo estilo vai ser compara com esse jogo eu recomendo no inicio e ruim mas com forme for subindo de cv fica viciado
  29. Jan 18, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game makes me, happy, mad, and sometimes even rage, but in the end, I'll be coming back to to this game everyday, that's how I know that this is a good game.

Clash of clans is a game where you attack other people's bases, defend your own base using tower defense strategy, and making friends in a clan to help improve your base even more.

I especially like the difficulty and waiting time in this game, even though it takes days to get enough loot to upgrade a building, and even more just to wait for a building to finish upgrading/building, there's just that satisfaction of knowing that you got something done. And I guess that's why I just keep playing it, I keep upgrading my buildings until I have nothing else to upgrade, I keep raiding bases until I don't need to raid bases anymore, it's a 24/7 commitment, and the way I see it, there's really no ending to this.

But there's a little more to it than that, this game is also about making friends by joining a clan, who help each other out and try to be the best clan ever(even though that's really hard to accomplish). Either play with your friends or play with random Clashers around the world, your choice!

Even with the pay to win and difficulty, I still find this game very addictive and a blast to play, and I guess that's what makes this game great.
  30. May 24, 2017
    It is good, as you go on you'll have to be patient, sure, but hey you're playing for free a game with tons of hours of entertainment. They make a lot of updates to balance the game and give us features as well.
  31. May 25, 2016
    Well, Clash of Clans is a game I did not play, the genre's strategy, something that pleased me a lot because I like strategy games. It's a good way game in my opinion. Basically, in this game, you have to make troops, build your village and survive enemy attacks, and especially defend the central tower of his village. Many strategy games use this technique, such as Age of Empires 2. TheWell, Clash of Clans is a game I did not play, the genre's strategy, something that pleased me a lot because I like strategy games. It's a good way game in my opinion. Basically, in this game, you have to make troops, build your village and survive enemy attacks, and especially defend the central tower of his village. Many strategy games use this technique, such as Age of Empires 2. The game has a good tutorial that teaches you many things, but I think in the beginning is not so easy to survive, but only evolve their village and everything. One of the things I like Clash of Clans is of heroes, resources are varied, which makes the coolest game. Expand
  32. Sep 2, 2016
    This game has its flaws such as being pay to win and it taking quite long to get anywhere but the fact that there is always something to do is wonderful and there are still plenty of people that play the game. You wont get bored quickly.
  33. Sep 11, 2016
    Good long term play. The game occasionally crashes, but the goals are so short term it's not really a bother. For solo play, building a village and graduating to higher level troops is a fun mental break from work or at home. You only dedicate five or ten minutes here or there to it. The networking option is amusing, but not key. A little bit Farmville, for RPG fans.
  34. Dec 20, 2016
    I have been playing this game for a long time now but as far as I can see as a th lvl 8 nothing is wrong and it dosnt get boring.

I thing supercell have done a brilliant job coding a nicely balanced, competitive and entertaining strategy game
    it works well with a attack and defense and the addition of clan war does make clash a lot better
  35. May 28, 2017
    Es un juego muy adictivo de estrategia con un mundo de fantasía que aunque no llegué al nivel de Warcraft o Skyrim está muy bien diseñado. Las tropas y defensas son muy diferentes entre si y sie puede hacer muchas combinaciones. El único problema es que en copas altas el MatchMaking (lo siento por mi inglés) tarda mucho en copas altas. Le pongo un 84/100

1. Jan 23, 2013
    Clash of Clans is a decent casual game that doesn't bring anything new to the genre, just like many others available on the App Store.
  2. Dec 18, 2012
    Those looking for an opportunity to build a world, while destroying someone else's, will find Clash of Clans a very appealing package with surprisingly deep layers of strategy to dig through.
  3. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 13, 2012
    This game delivers as much bangs for buck as you want. The in-game purchasing system is designed very nicely, if you want to continue playing with fast pace, the only way to do this is to use real money. Although the game mechanics are quite simplistic, Clash of Clans gets you on the hook. If Farmville is your weapon of choice, you can't go wrong with this one. [Oct 2012] (