Update: Cribbage 2.0 is here! We've given our Cribbage game a great makeover. You will now have a choice of 3 peg boards, 5 backgrounds and 10 great card styles. Cribbage Premium 2.0 now features a great new Hint feature as well as significantly more reliable Peer to Peer Multi-PlayerUpdate: Cribbage 2.0 is here! We've given our Cribbage game a great makeover. You will now have a choice of 3 peg boards, 5 backgrounds and 10 great card styles. Cribbage Premium 2.0 now features a great new Hint feature as well as significantly more reliable Peer to Peer Multi-Player support! Let us know what you think! Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now with Expert difficulty level, Muggins functionality, hand explanation, hints and Peer to Peer multi-player over Bluetooth!
Play against your phone with our new version of Cribbage. With 4 levels of difficulty, it will keep players of all levels entertained for hours!
With Cribbage Premium, you can play against the computer in either Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert modes. Gain 121 points before the phone and you win the game! Premium also allows you to count your own cards for the more seasoned player. Be careful, though, if you miss some points the phone will gladly take them! Also with this latest update, a new Muggins option, watch the phone closely and mug its points if it makes a mistake! If you're not sure how the points were allocated to a given hand, you can now also press the Explain button, which will give you a breakdown of the hand's points.
- Single player games.
- Multi-Player support both On the Phone and Peer to Peer over Bluetooth.
- Four levels of difficulty : Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert.
- Optionally plays sound effects during game play.
- Game statistics, including Skunks, double-skunks and best hands for each level of difficulty.
- Pick one of 5 great background choices.
- Pick from 3 great new peg board designs.
- Play using one of 3 unique peg styles.
- Optionally count your own cards.
- Optionally play muggins, stealing missed points from the phone!
- New Explain option gives you a detailed breakdown of a hand's points.
- New Hint feature to see what move the expert AI would make!… Expand