6.9

1. Aug 6, 2012
    This game rocks. A great 16 bit rpg that is full of humor and great characters. Plus it is super cheap. I got this game for 2 dollars on steam in a package along with one other game. I really had a fun time playing this game. Its not one that you will play for hours and hours at a time, but its a great game to play for 45-60 mins just to pass some time.
  2. Feb 23, 2015
    A very nice old school RPG.The game has a lot of characters from the Cthulu Mythos and it is humorous and fun.It also has a lot of replay value since the creators of the game keep the background and completly alter the scenario after the end game.Seriously now how fun is to meet a zombie-vampire-lycanthrope girl(Molly)?It is much better than I thought when I was buying it.

1. Jul 10, 2012
    Whether the stars are right for Cthulhu Saves the World may depend on how much you love Lovecraft. If you're just looking for a good retro-RPG, you might want to wait for the patches before giving this one a try.
  2. Jul 3, 2012
    It's extremely funny, the battle system is well done and the graphics and sound will whisk back to the old days of RPG goodness. It's not perfect, but anyone looking for an amusing little adventure would do well to pick this one up.
  3. Jul 2, 2012
    A standard dungeon-crawling JRPG, Cthulhu Saves the World is more of a cheeky love letter than a parody, and that makes it all the more enjoyable.