Cyber Chess is the exclusive iPhone and iPod Touch chess game that allows you to play online against chess players from across the globe.
It supports FICS - freechess.org server - with over 300.000 registered users. This is one of the oldest and one of the largest internet chess servers in the world! So you wouldnt have a problem having a worthy opponent!
The Internet Chess Club (ICC) is the longest running, most popular, and best place to play chess on the Internet. It is not uncommon to find more than 3,000 chess players hanging out on ICC where more than 100,000 games are played each day.
Besides online chess playing, Cyber Chess also includes a training mode where you can play against its built-in AI to improve your chess skill.
- NEW! Support ICC - Chessclub.com
- NEW! Support Proxy
- NEW! New mode Quick Cyber Play
- Create your own game or join existing games
- Supports Abort, Resign, Draw, Pause, Unpause, Take back and Adjourn
- Automatically save game when disconnected
- Supports chat system
- Support animation for movement
- Comprehensive history
- Strong chess engine AI
- Supports Save/Load game in Offline mode
- Sound support
- Built-in quick help
- 2D Skins added
- Support "Wild" Chess Variants
- NEW! Support Suicide & Losers Chess variant
- NEW! Support to replay a new game with old parameters
- NEW! Support to view Player Information
- Fixed sound problem when playing music
* Ready for iPhone 3.0
Notes: You will need an internet connection to play online, either wifi or 3G/Edge network. If not then you only can play in training mode
Developed by PPCLINK Mobile Software
Here are some great reviews:
"Cyber Chess brings nobility to the iPhone." -- Reviewed 5 Stars in iCreate Mag
"Cyber Chess is refreshingly well priced for the content it holds, so if you don’t already play chess then this is a great time to start!" 8/10 -- www.iphonekungfu.com… Expand