D-Day 1944 brings to life the Allied landings on 6 June 1944 that began the liberation of Europe.
Beginning with a detailed description of the events of the "longest day", the highlight of the app is an animated map showing a step-by-step reenactment of the key phases of the battle.
* Animated battle map shows the progress of the Allied landings
* Audio commentary available throughout
* Superbly illustrated with artworks and photographs
* Gallery of images
* Quiz to test your new knowledge
* Locator map and battle strength table
* Excellent educational tool for children
* First in a series of Great Battles apps - more coming soon!
* All data stored offline on your device.
* No Internet connection required after download - wifi download recommended
* Supports iPad only