7.8

1. Nov 27, 2011
    There is no doubt that Dead Space, compared to other games on bigger platforms like PC or PS3, is not much of an amazing game. On the other hand, to see a game so polished on an IOS is amazing. Most games on the app store are mediocre, but dead space shows that if you try hard, you can make a wonderful game. Truly amazing.
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    This is amazing! When i first saw it i had my doubts, but it turned out to be a really fun action game on the Iphone and almost as good as the others on the console. Wearing headphones makes it super scary!!! Defiantly worth the money i paid.
  3. Dec 21, 2011
    Estoy haciendo una critica de un juego de iPhone, pero lo he jugado en Android.
    Tiene un control que verdaderamente me ha sorprendido gratamente, excepto que para dejar de apuntar, que hay que hacer autenticos malabarismos.
    Los graficos son increibles, y la fluidez del juego es muy buena.
    Pero lo mejor de el juego sin duda alguna es el sonido, que se sale, te mete en la atmosfera de el
    juego y no te deja salir hasta que te lo pasas.
    En definitiva, un juego 10.
  4. Jan 27, 2012
    I expected Dead Space to transition really badly to iPod touch, hence ruining my favourite game of all time. However, it is a surpisingly good app! The controls are simple and easy to get used to, and before you know it, you're romping through the game just as easily as you did on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC versions. Although it is an expensive app, it is worth the money.
  5. Mar 22, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game was freaking, amazing. It totally immerses you into it's world. Not the best graphics for iphone (See Infinity Blade) but damned good. The gameplay itself was really REALLY good. They divide the screen into two halves for movement, allowing you to move great without worrying where your thumb ends up on the screen.

My only issue, was that it was only like a 6 hour game, and it only had one major boss. Still, the soundtrack was great, the gameplay was great, and the graphics are a 9/10.
  6. Mar 29, 2011
    amazing game best on the app store personally i think the best bit is how it has no on screen buttons and combined with the great sound design make it really immersive and creepy 5/5
  7. Nov 27, 2011
    When I heard dead space was on the tracks heading to iOS, I was more than excited to see how this would hold up, and the answer is well indeed, the graphics are very well displayed, over the shoulder view, in clear sight of the space port your about to be scared witless. You begin by learning the basics as usual, and before long your blasting alien limbs left, right, and centre. It's a nice addition to the collection of dead space, and the sounds create the kind of wow you would expect, plug in your earphones, sit back, and enjoy. If their is one negative, more a niggle if any, the controls don't exactly feel the best, when your needing to move on the spot, and move around, but ts just good enough, to adapt, I did say it was a niggle. However all in all, considering the adaption to the touchscreen, it's a welcome title that all will enjoy. Expand
  8. Dec 19, 2012
    It's the same good as PS3, Xbox 360, and PC, but this game is very challenging on iPad. Shooting the deadly aliens with a simple touch. It was the best TPS game on iPad, certainty.
  9. Nov 14, 2013
    Graphics: For IPAD 10.

Sound: Creepy sounds, amazing voice acting. I thought the developers at first were being lazy with the main protagonist’s voice until the surprise ending, epic! 10.

Gameplay: Never played such an amazing game on such a device that I once despised. Yes, I am a hater of Apple products, but no longer of the IPAD 3. Dead Space plays as good as the first Dead
    Space, only with nicely added motion/touch controls. I cannot find a fault in this game, other than it feels way too linear. 9.

Story: The story and twist is fantastic, it doesn’t dive deep into anything else, and it’s just the surprised ending that gets you. It could have a better story in between the game, but it’s still okay. 9.

Lasting Appeal: About a 4 hour experience on normal, felt longer for some reason though. There are additional modes such as a survival mode. The game was bought for 99 cents on a sale deal, worth it! 10.

Overall Score: 9.6 out of 10.

1. Jan 19, 2012
    Dead Space for iOS is just whta you can hope: An action-packed and scary game.
  2. May 24, 2011
    The game provides a genuine Dead Space experience while simultaneously raising the bar for triple A titles on the iPhone.
  3. Apr 6, 2011
    Dead Space for Apple's devices is absolutely stunning. If you own Dead Space 2 or planning to buy Visceral's latest for the home consoles, then consider this an essential purchase!