Dead Trigger 2 iOS

6.9

1. Nov 16, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Pros:
    --------
    1) It has awesome graphics on both iOS and Android.
    2) The auto-fire feature makes this game very easy to play, by making the game more touch screen friendly.
    3) A better variety of enemies when compared to its predecessor "Dead Trigger".
    4) In game items are very cheap, as pointed out by the reviewer before me.
    5) Better variey of weapons, you can pay for them or keep killing the special zombies to earn them over time. This game can be played without spending a dime if you are patient. However, as with any mobile game, you can still earn free gold by watching videos, downloading apps etc.

Cons:
    ---------
    1) Gameplay becomes repititive. But then, every MMO has that flaw.
    2) Dead Trigger didn't require an internet connection to play, however Dead Trigger 2 does.
    3) The levelling speed is fast. What this means is that enemies get stronger while you get weaker. This is because your weapons will be a bit underpowered. Continuous upgrading is the only way to stay alive in this game. The stronger weapons can only be gotten by collecting blueprints (which have a bit low drop rate) or by spending cash.
  2. Jun 5, 2014
    Vedy cul game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game.I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game.
  3. Sep 5, 2014
    Just got this game, thought it was great how you had people that u built and upgraded with! Can sometimes get boring... Can be annoying how you need blueprints but you can defeat those big things
  4. Apr 13, 2016
    One of the best storyline in videogames on Android and ios . Normal Graphics , Very very nice gameplay and Amazing storyline . This is good game about Zombie , but not best game about Zombie ( Best Games About Zombie is The Walking Dead Series and Dying Light ) . Many Weapons and Many Zombies . Nice and amazing game . 8/10 .

1. Nov 18, 2013
    Dead Trigger 2 is the new game developed by Madfinger. The game, that is free, has a good graphic and the controls and the gameplay are very simple. The story is too short and an internet connection is necessary to play with Dead Trigger 2.
  2. Nov 6, 2013
    Developer MADFINGER Games did almost everything right in Dead Trigger 2, which is a much better game than its predecessor.
  3. Nov 5, 2013
    At the end of the day, while Dead Trigger 2 is a nice improvement, it’s still overly repetitive. The new variety of enemies and different mission options are nice, however, the basic structure is still the same, and if you found yourself getting bored quickly with the first one, you probably will with this one.