- Summary: Find a safe place to hide-out, get equipped, and fight for your life in a real time bid for survival against an onslaught of bloodthirsty undead. Join the Global Resistance and fight to crush the Zombie plague that has positioned the Earth on the edge of peril. It’s up to you to provideFind a safe place to hide-out, get equipped, and fight for your life in a real time bid for survival against an onslaught of bloodthirsty undead. Join the Global Resistance and fight to crush the Zombie plague that has positioned the Earth on the edge of peril. It’s up to you to provide humanity with a new chance at survival.… Expand
Jun 5, 2014Vedy cul game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game.I luv dis game. I luv dis game.Vedy cul game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game.I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game. I luv dis game.… Expand
Sep 5, 2014Just got this game, thought it was great how you had people that u built and upgraded with! Can sometimes get boring... Can be annoying howJust got this game, thought it was great how you had people that u built and upgraded with! Can sometimes get boring... Can be annoying how you need blueprints but you can defeat those big things… Expand
Apr 13, 2016One of the best storyline in videogames on Android and ios . Normal Graphics , Very very nice gameplay and Amazing storyline . This is goodOne of the best storyline in videogames on Android and ios . Normal Graphics , Very very nice gameplay and Amazing storyline . This is good game about Zombie , but not best game about Zombie ( Best Games About Zombie is The Walking Dead Series and Dying Light ) . Many Weapons and Many Zombies . Nice and amazing game . 8/10 .… Expand
Nov 16, 2013This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Pros:
1) It has awesome graphics on both iOS and Android.
2) The auto-fire feature makes this game very easy to play, by making the game more touch screen friendly.
3) A better variety of enemies when compared to its predecessor "Dead Trigger".
4) In game items are very cheap, as pointed out by the reviewer before me.
5) Better variey of weapons, you can pay for them or keep killing the special zombies to earn them over time. This game can be played without spending a dime if you are patient. However, as with any mobile game, you can still earn free gold by watching videos, downloading apps etc.
1) Gameplay becomes repititive. But then, every MMO has that flaw.
2) Dead Trigger didn't require an internet connection to play, however Dead Trigger 2 does.
3) The levelling speed is fast. What this means is that enemies get stronger while you get weaker. This is because your weapons will be a bit underpowered. Continuous upgrading is the only way to stay alive in this game. The stronger weapons can only be gotten by collecting blueprints (which have a bit low drop rate) or by spending cash.… Expand
Oct 27, 2013Dead Trigger was a good game, yet very repetitive and hard for those who don't spend real money on it, which was something that pissed me offDead Trigger was a good game, yet very repetitive and hard for those who don't spend real money on it, which was something that pissed me off cause I payed for it when it wasn't free. Yet the gold packs were really cheap. With $10 you could the best weapons in the game, the money buff and a lot more things. It is the only game I've seen with so cheap in-game purchases.
Dead Trigger 2 is not like that. The gold packs are really expensive for what they give. 200 gold coins at a value of $10 doesn't give you anything more than a 24-hour buff of damage/money/etc.
But enough of that. Let's get to the game itself.
Gameplay: The game brings an innovative auto-fire system. This makes your character fire automatically when zombies get through your weapon's range, allowing you to move and aim easier on touch devices. This system is great when using melee weapons, but that's it. When it is activated, you can't aim down the sights, and if you want to shoot to a zombie far from you (to slow zombies down, for example. Which is useful for escort and sentinel missions.) you can't. Fortunately you can turn it off and play in the classic DT style. Another feature of this game is that you can bring only 2 ranged weapons and a melee weapon, which is nice since it adds challenge to the game. The feature I don't like is that you don't start with full health. You have to take painkillers to give you a "boost", and each time you advance a level you get 1 more health. This is an obvious attempt to make you rage and throw money on micro-transactions. Another feature is that you have to find the blueprints of your weapons in order to build em (see safe-house further in the review).
Missions: Some few new missions were added. Escort, where you protect a dumb AI controlled character and lead him to safety. Sentinel, where you protect a door from getting breached, kinda similar to one on DT. Rarely, you get to shoot from a mounted gun or use a sniper on this kind of mission instead of going on foot and using your own weapons. Another new feature is that you can choose the difficulty of the mission. The harder you play, more money you get.
Maps: One thing a lot of people wanted on this game was the option to free-roam the world full of zombies instead of picking a mission and going there. Sadly, they didn't do it. You only choose short missions to do, exactly the same as in it's predecessor, and the map missions are again so small that you can only do your mission and kill all the zombies in your way.
A cool new feature is the ability of choosing the place where you want to fight on, and new locations unlock when you end the storyline missions of your current location. Unfortunately, right now you only have 2 places to choose: USA and Africa.
Story: Same quality of the first one. You are a speechless character on a zombie world, and you meet boring people with boring dialogues. You never get to know how the hell the zombie outbreak started. The worst part is that DT2 doesn't continues the story on DT. At least on DT you were going to find out how and who made this happen!
Safe-house: This is the biggest error they could have implemented on this game. This is the shop basically. You have 4 people ready to take your hard earned money and gold to create and upgrade medicines, weapons, explosives and special buffs and a scientist that improves your tech level, which allows you to further upgrade your guys so they can create other stuff and gives you more money per mission. Sounds interesting right? And what if I tell you that everything you buy has a preparation time? Painkillers take a minute to create, weapons take at least an hour and usually last more than 5, explosives at least 2 minutes, upgrades take at least 10 minutes and can last 8 hours or more. Just upgrading your tech level to level 3 takes an ENTIRE DAY (24 hours) and costs $40k. I don't even wanna know how much money and how long will it take to upgrade it to level 4. Not only that, but you have to upgrade your guys ONE BY ONE, and if you don't, you can't build some stuff, and their upgrade time is TOO DAMN HIGH. And all this stuff for what? For you to buy gold so it ends immediately.
Overall, Dead Trigger 2 is clearly a 5-minute freemium game where you only run and shoot some zombies without a good story to support it. It is just not worth your time, there are far better mobile FPS games out there.… Expand
- By user score