tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Dec 12, 2012
    Pretty much the only reason I'm giving this game as high of a score as I am is because the tedious in-app purchases are on a huge sale right now. From now till sometime in early Jan., while this game is down to .99 cents, for the entire experience you're paying MAYBE 10 bucks for the whole thing. Beforehand it was up towards 30-40 bucks so this is a steal at this price. The quality of the game itself is marvelous. The songs are excellent and it really reminds me alot of Elite Beat Agents from back in the day. Of course, it's not a game you can play around everyone because of the outfits the main female wears but, at this price, it's almost a must buy for anyone who likes rhythmic games, even if you only purchase the base app. I'll most likely come back and change my review sometime in Jan after the price goes back up so jump on this ASAP. Expand

1. Nov 25, 2012
    Easily forgettable music. [Christmas 2012, p.98]
  2. Sep 27, 2012
    Demon's Score's core beat-tapping gameplay is a ton of fun. Gamers looking for a serious iOS rhythm title will love the musical gameplay. But its strange and overly sexualized premise and unfortunate In-App Purchase model limit the appeal.
  3. Sep 26, 2012
    Demons' Soul is a pricey way to enjoy the music of some of Square Enix' top composers, but if you can stand the forced repetition you'll get to enjoy a competent rhythm-game and the rather amusing storyline attached to it.