The multiple award-winning puzzler is back in a new sticky form!
It's the long-awaited return of the game The Sunday Times called "a Tetris for the 21st century" when it was released on Game Boy Advance in 2001.
Since then Denki Blocks! has gone on to capture hearts and minds around the world, played millions and millions of times on handhelds, mobile phones and interactive television.
Dave Jones, creator of Lemmings, GTA and Crackdown, says "I wish I'd invented Denki Blocks! It's such a simple idea but so hard to leave alone."
Denki Blocks! is a puzzle game like no other. Slide sticky blocks around a board and join the same colours together to solve puzzles. BUT! There are two important twists that make this game so special:
1. All blocks not fixed or obstructed will slide.
2. Blocks of the same colour stick together when they touch.
There are many different types of puzzles to solve. Some focus on satisfying sorting. Some feel like defusing a bomb. Others are like lock mechanisms. All are guaranteed to get your neurons firing.
This latest version features some of the finest Denki Blocks! puzzles ever made. They are carefully balanced for beginners and experienced players alike.
Denki Blocks! is like fine toffee for the mind. But be warned. It's too easy to keep coming back for more and overindulgence can make your head hurt.
* Over 100 beautiful puzzles to enjoy, each hand-crafted for maximum pleasure.
* Beat awesome Master Challenges such as making a special shape, making two or three identical shapes, beating move or time pars...
* Complete over 100 Master Challenges to earn Denki Stars and open up secret puzzles.
* Enjoy our delightful audio or listen to your own soundtrack.
* Solve the puzzles to reveal pretty pictures.… Expand
Feb 1, 2011Denki Blocks isn't just a Tetris clone, but it's an original reinterpretation of the generic puzzle games based on blocks movements. The sensibility of iPhone's touch screen gives to the game a fantastic feedback. However, Denki Blocks has a random difficulty level so many schemes are too easy, other are too difficult.