4.4

1. Jul 11, 2013
    I would really only play it on an iPad. There's no point on an iPhone, and it won't run if you aren't using stock OS. God I wish they would of made another full-fledged title.
  2. Jul 11, 2013
    Sorry. I can not give better score to the game, that is not working for people that buy it. Especially if it is broken on purpose and without any warning, that if you buy, they will not allow you to play.
  3. Sep 19, 2013
    Oh how the deus ex has fallen. I can't believe they did this to my beloved franchise after the only other two games they made were so good. I must say at least it works for me unlike some other people, but working is subjective as it's almost completely unplayable due to horrible controls.
  4. TBM
    Apr 11, 2014
    There is no point. Just buy Icarus Effect book instead. You get better graphics, frame rate and voice acting in your head from reading the book compared to playing this tragedy.
  5. Jul 11, 2013
    Unwarranted DRM system cripples game on iPhones running non-standard OS software. No warning in the App's description. DO NOT BUY. DRM such as this punishes legitimate users who purchased the game legally from the app store, not pirates who will have it bypassed next week or so.

1. Sep 17, 2013
    The Fall has its flaws, but is definitely an impressive title to a format that keeps surprising us.
  2. Sep 4, 2013
    The game sort of falls apart in combat. [Oct 2013, p.78]
  3. Sep 2, 2013
    The best looking game on mobiles? It's up there. But dodgy shooting controls let it down. [Oct 2013, p.78]