Dice keep falling off the table? Can't remember what was rolled last turn? Can't find the dice that went with the game? Tired of adding up totals for rolls of large numbers of dice? Written for use under actual game-playing conditions, Dice Cup favors functionality over cute graphicsDice keep falling off the table? Can't remember what was rolled last turn? Can't find the dice that went with the game? Tired of adding up totals for rolls of large numbers of dice? Written for use under actual game-playing conditions, Dice Cup favors functionality over cute graphics that get in the way of your dice-based game -- whatever that game might be! Instead of limiting you to one type of dice or rolling style like many other applications do, Dice Cup comes with multiple themes that automatically tailor it to the game you are playing. Whether you are rolling one die, or a bucket of polyhedrals for an army, Dice Cup has you covered. Plus, in addition to performing theme-appropriate tallies and sums, it also keeps a history of the last few rolls just in case you need to refer back to them. With four dice rolling themes common to innumerable board games, plus six advanced themes that together cover many of the role playing games (and a few really exotic board games) on the market today, Dice Cup may be the last dice rolling application you will ever need.
Free, complete tours of Dice Cup are available at http://www.holocron.org .
* Various themes to tailored to your current dice rolling needs, automatically providing sums, differences, population counts, and even more advanced calculations and pattern detection as appropriate.
* Four themes focusing on the needs of board gamers, two of which have extra-large graphical dice which can be easily read by others at a distance.
* Six themes focusing on the needs of role players, covering games by White Wolf, Wizards of the Coast, Iron Crown Enterprises, Hero Games, and many more
* Each theme optimized for rapid rolling, with frequently changing options on-screen
* Maintains a record of your last few rolls
* Able to handle special dice, such as "wild" and "exploding" variants
* Able handle "symbol" dice (six-sided dice with pictures or images, not numbers) in a user-customizable way
* Roll by either touching the screen or shaking your iPhone/iTouch
* Optional roll protection cuts down on accidentally triggered rolls
* Optional sound effects… Collapse