Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time
For the first time on iPhone and iPod, enter the world of Doctor Who in a brand new action puzzle adventure!
An intrepid traveller through time and space and the last of the powerful Time Lords, the Doctor is armed only with his incredible intelligence and his sonic screwdriver. Join him and his human companion, Amy Pond, as they race to save an innocent family attacked by a rogue Dalek and hurtled into the depths of history. Your journey will take you from ancient Incan temples, to the frozen tombs of Telos and a stunning finale on a Dalek ship. Defeat your favourite enemies, solve devious puzzles, and restore peace throughout time!
• Brain twisting puzzles – over 100 in all!
• Travel through time and space to seven unique locations
• Increasingly complex environmental challenges to challenge your mind and reflexes
• Play as both the Doctor and his companion, Amy Pond, utilising their unique skills and abilities to solve challenges
• Features Daleks, Cybermen and Silurians – each with unique behaviour that requires different strategies of stealth and subterfuge to complete levels
• Authentic music from the show
• New locations and enemies coming soon!… Expand
Jun 7, 2011I confess, I really wanted this app to be great, but history has shown time and time again that licensed games tend to be pretty disappointing, and Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time is no exception. While it's far from a total failure, it just doesn't really satisfy.
Feb 13, 2011It's hard to say who 'Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time' is for; fans are liable to balk at the sterile world and those unfamiliar with the series will find the unexplained characters and set-pieces frustrating - it's still a half-decent puzzler, but it's only really connected to Doctor Who in name only.