Dungeon Keeper iOS

0.3

Overwhelming dislike- based on 616 Ratings

1. May 12, 2017
    After 2017 update, game is worth playing. Never tried it before this update since the reviews where so bad. I don't know if the mechanic changed after the updates, but the building time, cost and microtransactions have uttermost been reduced concidering most of the reviews. Nonetheless I am enjoying to play this gem of a game.

To bad the scar is to big to restore I am afraid.
  2. Jan 29, 2017
    Stupid dead game!
    1. Gameplay is trash! Pay, pay, pay for everything!
    2. Game is ugly. Stupid animations and jokes!
    3. Clan system is mega stupid! All players in clans are cruel morons.
    4. Tournament star system sucks! Someone +200-300 stars for one raid, someone +9 stars! Stupid system! Pay, pay, pay, pay 2 win!

Game isn't normal players!
  3. Jul 25, 2016
    I'm sorry but REALLY?
    Making a crappy mobile version of something that's otherwise brilliant? This is a disgrace to not only mobile games, but the original dungeon keeper series!
    I'm sorry but REALLY?
    In this game you have to wait for 24 hours for some blocks to get mined... Unless you pay a ludicrously high amount of money to speed it up. If you turn over to the original, it takes about a minute for 15 dirt blocks, and you can have incredible amounts of imps, whilst this game takes the clash of clans approach and makes minions hard to obtain and each only does one thing for the time being.
    Original: Slap a minion then possess them and blast through the underground. That's amazing.
    This... Thing: Horridly ludicrous amounts of time spent on one measly little plot of dirt, unless you want to empty your wallet, despite the fact that you can buy the original 2 games for far, FAR less than you would pay in order to get far in this game...
    This is simply disgusting.
  4. Cub
    Jan 5, 2016
    This is not a game. To "play" it you open up the app, tap a block, wait 24 hours and repeat with more blocks. It's not a FREE GAME, it's a FREE WAIT. The original Dungeon Keeper games from the 1990s were amongst the best games in the WORLD, and it's an UNDERSTATEMENT to call this an insult to the original. Look at the number of 5 star reviews in the Play Store, nearly 150,000 5-starThis is not a game. To "play" it you open up the app, tap a block, wait 24 hours and repeat with more blocks. It's not a FREE GAME, it's a FREE WAIT. The original Dungeon Keeper games from the 1990s were amongst the best games in the WORLD, and it's an UNDERSTATEMENT to call this an insult to the original. Look at the number of 5 star reviews in the Play Store, nearly 150,000 5-star reviews from people who were either bribed by EA or are TOTAL deluded moron idiots. If you actually think this is OK, you seriously have a big problem. Basically, "Leave it for 24 hours if you don't want to fork over your real money to this abomination of a greedy developer. EA seem to be bent on buying great game developer companies and replacing their games with terrible free-to-play scams. This is how the industry is being destroyed.

So just STOP giving these people ANY money. STOP giving them ANY 5 star reviews and this will stop.

If you don't stop it's going to get so bad that in a few years they might buy up Minecraft and turn it into a 20x20 grid where it takes 10 minutes to mine a block of dirt and 14 days to mine a block of obsidian. You wouldn't want that to happen would you? So just stop supporting them so they will stop.
  5. Dec 14, 2015
    Normally, I'm against giving games a 0. I think giving a game a 0 is almost always overreacting.
    Until I found this **** piece of **** A MICROTRANSACTION OF 70 POUNDS? At this point, it's not a microtransaction anymore, it's a megatransaction.
    Anyone who pays 70 pounds for a free to play game is literally, and I really do mean literally, retarded.
  6. Oct 2, 2015
    NO NO NO NO NO Never again EA this is the last straw what is it with you and ruining good games explain this is not excusable. why ? does this piece of ass even exist 70 $ best value hahaha in the store. my first thought was this might be OK then i saw it with my own eyes micro-transaction this Micro-transaction that.
    i don't have more to say
  7. Jun 27, 2015
    Stupid money-wasting not-game. Very little gameplay, and huge expenses. What would you rather:
    A) Waiting 4-24 hours to mine a SINGLE BLOCK
    B) Spending real money every time you want to 'mine' a block C) Never picking the game up again I'd pick C every time, as it's the cheapest and least-infuriating. Hey, at least this game is better than Super Princess Peach and Bayonetta, because
    A) Waiting 4-24 hours to mine a SINGLE BLOCK
    B) Spending real money every time you want to 'mine' a block
    C) Never picking the game up again

I'd pick C every time, as it's the cheapest and least-infuriating. Hey, at least this game is better than Super Princess Peach and Bayonetta, because you aren't forced to play as a woman, huh?
  8. Apr 17, 2015
    Unbelievably horrid in its design and intentions. This is not a game, it is a social experiment to see how long you are willing to wait 1 square (a pivotal game mechanic) to be dug out before buying into the experiment's fake economy. Shame on EA for ruining one of the greatest games in history, shame on EA for being a BILLION dollar powerhouse and still having the gall to chargeUnbelievably horrid in its design and intentions. This is not a game, it is a social experiment to see how long you are willing to wait 1 square (a pivotal game mechanic) to be dug out before buying into the experiment's fake economy. Shame on EA for ruining one of the greatest games in history, shame on EA for being a BILLION dollar powerhouse and still having the gall to charge microtransactions, shame on EA for its interference in rating this game on the iOS/Android markets. Stay very far away. Expand
  9. Mar 16, 2015
    a repulsive abomination that shows EA true nature

not only they buy and destroy great studios, but they drag through the mud the franchises they acquire ,EA is a literal cancer in the gaming industry
  10. Feb 16, 2015
    This is very simply a scam from Electronic Arts, Psychologically testing its victims by testing its patience by pulling on the tightness of your wallets.

I have a very simple solution, don't download this game and move on because even if you are used to micro transactions, This game is still absolutely terrible by forcing you to pay a large sum of cash for very little reward. Despite

Despite it having 'Dungeon Keeper' in its name, It's a very simple trap and a cash-grab. The game being under the Dungeon Keeper name that has started this controversy that made EA apologize.

Please, don't even bother to download it and just let it fade away.
  11. Jan 11, 2015
    I REALLY don't like this game .
  12. Dec 10, 2014
    **** **** It's as if they WANT to make us angry. They took a classic and turned it into a disgraceful, pay2win **** WHY? WHYYY???

Anyway, is the game PLAYABLE. It COULD be at least a half assed, 5/10 mobile remake. BUT, it is suffering from "MICRO"TRANSACTIONS. And believe me, there is nothing "micro" about a bunch of sh*t for 74.99$

1/10 DON'T EVEN TRY
  13. Dec 6, 2014
    Don't listen to those "core gamer" cry babies (they clearly don't core gamers, just cry babies). If you love Clash of Clans, you will love this one too. This game (despite those negative reviews) is not about microtransaction, you can be good without paying a dime. But ofc if you could spend some dollars/euro/"whatever your currency is" on it, it will be easier for you. I'm playing itDon't listen to those "core gamer" cry babies (they clearly don't core gamers, just cry babies). If you love Clash of Clans, you will love this one too. This game (despite those negative reviews) is not about microtransaction, you can be good without paying a dime. But ofc if you could spend some dollars/euro/"whatever your currency is" on it, it will be easier for you. I'm playing it since launch, I never payed for it, and the game is still fun for me. :-) Cheers! Expand
  14. Oct 26, 2014
    Despite a shaky release that made it look more like a cash-grab than a game, Dungeon Keeper has slowly evolved to be a decent Clash of Clans style game that offers a unique style due to it's setting. You can actually plan where the enemy has to travel in your dungeon, allowing for another level of strategy in your defense.

While it is not the best game, it is still fun.
  15. Oct 15, 2014
    Ok the main reason for much of the hate for this game is this,

Dungeon Keeper 1 and Dungeon Keeper 2 had these games not happened then this game would be a great addition to any phone!, unfortunately these games have been made, there for creating a pay2play game out of a classic brings the ire of the world! if you played the original games, don't get this game!! infact go on
    Ok the main reason for much of the hate for this game is this,

Dungeon Keeper 1 and
    Dungeon Keeper 2

if you played the original games, don't get this game!! infact go on gog.com and buy the pc games,
    if you haven't played the originals then have fun!
  16. Sep 24, 2014
    I don't give zero scores pretty much at all. Every game, even if utterly broken and a mess like the famous Big Rigs, or outright dreadful like Ride to Hell: Retribution, still has to score at least 1 based on being playable and a game in the first place.

The reason Dungeon Keeper on mobile device gets a zero from me is because it isn't a game. It's an app that requests money for you for no reason. If Dungeon Keeper is a game, then a corrupt charity would be classed as a game, as they'd request money from you for no reason.

So yes, this is the lowest of the low. The very fact it has the Dungeon Keeper licence sickens me to my stomach.
  17. Sep 21, 2014
    I was stupid excited about Dungeon Keeper for IOS until I downloaded it. The tutorial was nice got me right into the game then the time sink hit. This is not the game I was hoping for and quite honestly I would have paid $60 easy for a true remake with updated graphics and the ability to run it on my PC. You have to buy gems for everything or wait till your bones get old and brittle. ThisI was stupid excited about Dungeon Keeper for IOS until I downloaded it. The tutorial was nice got me right into the game then the time sink hit. This is not the game I was hoping for and quite honestly I would have paid $60 easy for a true remake with updated graphics and the ability to run it on my PC. You have to buy gems for everything or wait till your bones get old and brittle. This was a complete failure and grab for money. Congrats on jumping on the "Me too" bandwagon and creating a complete failure. You could have gotten my money up front and I would have bought and expansion but I'm not paying $100s to complete a game no matter how much I used to love it. Expand
  18. Aug 29, 2014
    This game is pure garbage! All EA had to do was revamp the original or the second game to satisfy the fans, but instead they produce this shameless, cheeky, cash grab of a farce and has completely trashed the Dungeon Keeper series.
  19. Aug 10, 2014
    A games designer once told me, that the purpose of the A.I. in their games was "to challenge the player, and then let that player WIN." This was done out of obligation to the player who had bought their game. One might call it a mutual agreement : if you bought one of their games, it was their sworn duty to entertain you, and then give you the satisfaction of beating the game.

In

In Dungeon keeper, the tables have turned.
    This game was not designed with the player in mind, and the purpose of the AI is now to challenge the player, and then let that player PAY. This alone gives an unappetizing taste to the game.

The game itself is less than spectacular. It is an unimaginative clone of every tower defense game that has been around for years. There is not much to do, there is very little challenge, and you can't lose the game.

Dungeon keeper has the usual pay-wall timers, where you wait for hours for anything to happen, unless you bypass them by the waving of your magic credit card. Regardless of whether you decide to hurl cash at the game or not, it does not make much of a difference - you are still treading stale water.

I give the game a score of 1 out of 10, because the graphics and voice-acting are both surprisingly good.
    The remaining 9 of 10 are pure disregard for the player.
  20. Jul 28, 2014
    7 year old's whose parents put smart phones in their hands are the catalyst of EA's continuous experiment to test just how much idiots are willing to pay for things that flash on a screen. That is all these apps are, not games in the slightest, just a greedy company taking advantage of undeveloped brains. This has truly marked EA as the scum of the industry for me, and as a result, I7 year old's whose parents put smart phones in their hands are the catalyst of EA's continuous experiment to test just how much idiots are willing to pay for things that flash on a screen. That is all these apps are, not games in the slightest, just a greedy company taking advantage of undeveloped brains. This has truly marked EA as the scum of the industry for me, and as a result, I encourage the boycotting of EA products until these industry destroying practices are stopped. EA could come out with a genuine 10/10 masterpiece game in the future and I will never play it ; so long as it has the EA logo on it, I would't dare support the game with a cent of my money. Expand
  21. Jul 10, 2014
    You pay, you dig.
    You pay, you dig.
    "You mean, the main goal is to dig ?"
    No, i mean, the main goal is to pay.
    Boring and useless, you should forget this one and play the real dungeaon keeper on PC, one of my greatest game ever.
  22. Jun 23, 2014
    Dungeon Keeper is a great game! Graphics, sound and gameplay are great. And the EA business model in itself is understandable....
    But the speedup prices are about twentyfold of what they should be. I don't object to paying average prices, but the game deserves to have gamers use the cheats and hacks available on the net. Enjoy! ;)
  23. Jun 1, 2014
    Money stealing cash printing developers abuse what freemium is like an entire day to mine a block? The old days of dungeon keeper only takes a few seconds to mine a block. And one message to EA. MONEY DOESNT GROW ON TREES!
  24. May 15, 2014
    This game is great fun if you adjust many of your expectations about the game you're playing. If you don't mind playing a game for a few minutes out of every hour, with mechanics otherwise very similar to dungeon keeper you will enjoy playing this game.

If you basically wanted to play DK1 or 2 on your phone, or while on public transport, or away from a power source, you will be disappointed.
  25. May 2, 2014
    Right now this is my favorite game on Android. I'm an old gamer that enjoyed a lot the entire series DK1 and DK2.
    The mobile version is a disappointing in the sense that it lost the feeling of being bad and the fast peace game play. But I ignore those 2 points and focus on what the game offers.

I can see that the fast peace game-play is still there when I do raids. The strategy aspect is very important and is found there in the defense of your base, in how you put your dungeon defense, how you trick the minds of other player to chose a certain route which is looking safe but makes them loose their army fast because of well placed traps or tricking their units to walk on long corridors of spikes, or get them in death rooms where cannon, freeze, lightning, burn trap, mushroom and door combine their forces with some attacking rooms and can obliterate and entire army in seconds.

Doing raids specially involves fast strategic thinking to be able to circumvent traps and to get to the dungeon heart or sometimes just to be happy with plundering as many resources as possible without wining the battle. Sometimes you have to distribute your forces all over the dungeon, sometimes you have too drop all of them at once, sometimes you put some strong units to tank while mags kill without being focused. Sometimes you resurrect and entire army with new skeleton. Sometimes you disable their antiaerian traps with magic to let your ghost get in, disable some freeze traps or shock traps. Sometimes you need to break a few walls with magic.

Then it's the resource management, which building should I make first? And here is the problem of spending the money because it's true that without spending money the game will take a huge amount of time. But see the bright part! often the best past part of a trip is not to get at the end as fast as possible but to enjoy the great walk and great sights until the end. Strategically planing the building and the feeling of one more day till it end, one more hour.

Also the social part of having a nice guild can quickly make the game great or ruin it. Also being part of a guild has a lot to do with charity, you help the guild with donations and the guild helps you with support and nice bonuses.

What I love about the game is that you can concentrate about other activities, you can live your life and dedicate to it as much time as you want and you will be fine without a lot of raids the gold in mines will accumulate during the 8 hours of protection after a lost raid and you will still be able to upgrade things.
    When you have no resources to build just put your imps to dig or build mines and storages which require few resources and a lot of build time.

I like that EA comes with periodical updates which add new mechanics and now we have even a tournament.
  26. Apr 29, 2014
    A Pay-To-Win Dead End: The game is developed by very inexperienced interns who are in way over their heads, and suffers from severe issues regarding performance, network connectivity/stability, very flawed game design/imbalances, and a Pay-To-Win philosophy. If you know and like Dungeon Keeper, I recommend checking it out for the style & voice-overs. It can be enjoyable for a short while,A Pay-To-Win Dead End: The game is developed by very inexperienced interns who are in way over their heads, and suffers from severe issues regarding performance, network connectivity/stability, very flawed game design/imbalances, and a Pay-To-Win philosophy. If you know and like Dungeon Keeper, I recommend checking it out for the style & voice-overs. It can be enjoyable for a short while, but ultimately the flaws become very clear as you progress, it's a dead end. Anybody can defeat you if they are simply willing to spend a little money to do so. I highly recommend not wasting any money on it. Each update keeps making it worse and EA has no intention of giving it the proper respect it deserves. If you simply want a good game of this type, there are far better choices by competent developers. Expand
  27. Apr 26, 2014
    24 hours for a block? Oh, I can do that in a second if I pay 10 euros? GG. This is the new EA, microtransactions. Worse than them buying up good studios and closing them down one after another.
  28. Apr 5, 2014
    Only Electronic Arts could make such a horrible, awful cash-grab. I just can't believe how anyone could let this game be released... But it's EA, so what do you expect?
  29. Mar 24, 2014
    We live in a world where sociopaths and psychopaths rule us (banks, corporations, corrupt politicians, con artists, corrupt judicial systems, messed up ideologies that try to control people, etc.). Video games are meant to create virtual worlds where you can escape to. Alas no escapism allowed, as morally bankrupt companies such as EA are poisoning virtual reality as well. For shame.
  30. Mar 23, 2014
    This game is a total scam. You get maybe a quarter of an hour of gameplay (mostly in a tutorial) before the freemium kicks in. And then you're in a situation where mining a single block of your dungeon takes twenty-four hours. Oh, unless you're prepared to pay money. Money will speed things up, but only for a little while. You have to pay, and pay, and pay, to have any kind of enjoyableThis game is a total scam. You get maybe a quarter of an hour of gameplay (mostly in a tutorial) before the freemium kicks in. And then you're in a situation where mining a single block of your dungeon takes twenty-four hours. Oh, unless you're prepared to pay money. Money will speed things up, but only for a little while. You have to pay, and pay, and pay, to have any kind of enjoyable gameplay. Nice job on ruining a classic game, EA. Expand
  31. Mar 11, 2014
    I never thought a game could be so bad as to be worth a rating of 0/10. But somehow EA has managed such a feat with this "game". This is not F2P, it's a money grabbing scheme.
  32. GvS
    Mar 9, 2014
    Another pay to win scheme from EA, worst company of the year, for many years. This is not real game, avoid it if possible and play old Dungeon Keeper 2.
  33. Mar 8, 2014
    This is not a game, this is application to pay EA for nothing. They tried to make a 'free' to play tower defence from Dungeon Keeper but they failed. You can easier kill yourself than do something without using real money. Thx for nothing EA I'm going to find my CD with Dungeon Keeper 2 bye.
  34. Mar 4, 2014
    EA is proving once again that hey have no idea what customers want. They could easily port the original game and add touch controls, and change literally nothing else, then sell it for $5 and make a fortune. Don't support them by even downloading it.
  35. Mar 4, 2014
    My favourite game on iOS. Very good graphics and sound. Gameplay is very addicting. I recommend this game for everybody. It is that FUN! Greetings form Lithuana!
  36. Feb 27, 2014
    Waste of time! 1d to w8 for 1 block in game, attacking is a strange tower defense only, its a just micropayment UI and graphic is like for childs! (farmville?)
  37. Feb 26, 2014
    Trash. I might be biased against EA already for letting me pay for plants and keys in Plants VS Zombies 2 before REMOVING THEM and paying me back in a few measly, one use powerups, but this is shameful. Dungeon Keeper has been bent over a table and bum-sullied mercilessly by EA, with 24 hour waiting periods to clear a single lump of dirt for your stupid dungeon, uncreative characters andTrash. I might be biased against EA already for letting me pay for plants and keys in Plants VS Zombies 2 before REMOVING THEM and paying me back in a few measly, one use powerups, but this is shameful. Dungeon Keeper has been bent over a table and bum-sullied mercilessly by EA, with 24 hour waiting periods to clear a single lump of dirt for your stupid dungeon, uncreative characters and gags that fall flat. No strategy, no competition, and it doesn't even try to pretend it is different from clash of clans. Expand
  38. Feb 26, 2014
    It isn`t a real Dungeon Keeper, is Give Your Money To EA Game! You can download this game for free, but if you want play you must pay! PAY A LOT! Thanks for destroying memories from real DK
  39. Feb 25, 2014
    I want so badly for his game to be awesome, when I saw it on the App store I phoned a good friend of mine immediately and said "DK is on iOS remember how many hours we spent playing that?" I could not wait to download the app and start pushing imps around, but what did I find once I had downloaded it? A glorified Farmville that requires you to be always online as well as pay for everyI want so badly for his game to be awesome, when I saw it on the App store I phoned a good friend of mine immediately and said "DK is on iOS remember how many hours we spent playing that?" I could not wait to download the app and start pushing imps around, but what did I find once I had downloaded it? A glorified Farmville that requires you to be always online as well as pay for every interaction if you want the game to be playable. To summarize, dont waste your time with this disgrace of a game. Expand
  40. Feb 24, 2014
    Microtransactions for quicker access to unlockable bonuses is one thing, microtransactions for access to actual gameplay for any length of time is another.

At least the likes of ET: Atari VCS, Rise of the Robots, Simpsons Wrestling, Mortal Kombat Advance, Superman N64, Custer's Revenge & Microcosm could be played for any length of time without gameplay being artificially blocked by a paywall, and those all deserved 0/10.
  41. Feb 22, 2014
    Pure garbage. The original game was much, much better than this shallow attempt at a money grab. EA is clearly no longer interested in creating great games.
  42. Feb 20, 2014
    Come on wtf is this crap game. PAY TO WIN is not a game Jesus its the same like facebooks games if you call those games games. Nah this game is just NO NO NO NO. This is not dungeon siege this is farm vile or some sort of it. You pay 800gems its like 15 dollars for 1 imp dah **** even if it cost 1 euro its to many. The imps are the core of dungeon siege without those basters you can doCome on wtf is this crap game. PAY TO WIN is not a game Jesus its the same like facebooks games if you call those games games. Nah this game is just NO NO NO NO. This is not dungeon siege this is farm vile or some sort of it. You pay 800gems its like 15 dollars for 1 imp dah **** even if it cost 1 euro its to many. The imps are the core of dungeon siege without those basters you can do nothing,,,,,..... EA needs to stop making games. EA = LJN for super Nintendo..... Expand
  43. Feb 19, 2014
    So I was a huge fan of the older games. And the Internet is going to hate me for this - but I think I actually like the mobile game better than the originals. And I haven't dedicated a cent to it.

The first thing to realize is that THIS IS NOT THE SAME GENRE AS THE OLD DUNGEON KEEPER GAMES. This is a mobile game built for short interactions. When I played Dungeon Keeper back in the day, I basically just built huge rooms, learned how to get the Horned Reaper, and dropped my entire army on the heads of invaders and watched them win. (granted, I was a young kid at the time, and may not have grasped the complexities.)

In this game, I find myself paying careful attention to the layout of my dungeon. This is for two reasons, One - I need it to be laid out well in order to deter and defeat intruders. Two - time is a resource I need to manage. And this, I think, is where people get hung up.

There's a really good game here. Prioritizing which room to build or upgrade, picking which units to buy (by the way, I'm pretty sure producing a viable army after a major defeat is MUCH QUICKER in this game than in the classics), even engaging with my guild is a question of strategy, priority, and resource management.

But time is a resource in this game. In most games, time is *just* an observation of your consumption of the product. In this game, it is itself a commodity, and I need to make strategic decisions about it. Kind of like I do in Starcraft, only they're bigger chunks of time. All the claims I've heard of people taking 24 hours to mine out a single block sound to me like an abject refusal to consider your time tactically. I've never mined out a 24 hour block. I only mine out 4 hour blocks when my imps are bored and have nothing else to do. Normally, when I'm mining, I'm just mining the 3 second blocks, which are by FAR the most common ones. With the speed bonus from beating my imps, my imps are mining at about the speed that I'm tapping if I have two of them freed up for digging.

To me, the expected interactivity in this game isn't "pay to play" - it's "pay to skip the game." Or "pay to compete even if you suck." Yes, if you're drawing from an infinite cash reserve, you will have advantages over other players - but I haven't seen a single opponent that's made me think, "this guy is way stronger than me," AND, "this guy has sunk a lot of money into the game." I don't know if that's a feature of the game's matchmaking, or simply a difference in who's spending the money. But getting a really good advantage, mining through a perimeter of the 24 hour squares, costs so much money I can't imagine anyone ever accomplishing it with money instead of time. Just for digging.

I've been trying to find a play-in-short-bursts game that could hold me for more than two or three days, and Dungeon Keeper is the first one to achieve that. With features like refilling dug out passages (using the easy to dig through dirt, not restoring what as once there) and moving rooms around, I'd say that the game does credit to its genre and to the IP. But I can understand how everyone hates the genre-hop - I felt the same way when Warcraft tried to emulate EverQuest and left its RTS roots.

Of course, my opinion wasn't the majority then, either. :-)
  44. Feb 19, 2014
    The constrictions on space, being on an android sort of explain the significant lengths of time it takes to mine and reconstruct a dungeon. It is not intended to be a play through game like something for a PC. It's a whittle a bit here and there game. The really bad parts of the game is that PvP is mandatory. You should be able to opt out and only play against the AI. Also retaliationsThe constrictions on space, being on an android sort of explain the significant lengths of time it takes to mine and reconstruct a dungeon. It is not intended to be a play through game like something for a PC. It's a whittle a bit here and there game. The really bad parts of the game is that PvP is mandatory. You should be able to opt out and only play against the AI. Also retaliations when you are attacked are labeled as free when it it's not. It costs a lot of gems and there is no possible way to recoup in resources what you spend in gems so it is completely not worth it both from a practicality and gaming standpoint. It is merely annoying. Being raided is little more than an exercise in masochistic futility and getting bullied. The game also frequently crashes. In fact the more days that I played it, the quicker it would crash. I finally deleted it today when after about a dozen attempts it would not even stay on for 5 seconds without crashing Expand
  45. Feb 19, 2014
    Spoiler alert. This is the worst **** Mobile piece of shift ever created ea is the **** most greedy Company
    You have to pay for everything but this **** Ass Quote un qoute game isnt worth paying anything for.
    You ned to be **** Brain damaged to enjoy this.
  46. Feb 18, 2014
    This is not an iOS game. This a money trap. You simply can't play without paying all the time.
    EA completely ruined a licence. Again.
    This company really deserves its 3rd "Worst company" award.
  47. Feb 17, 2014
    Who at EA thought this would actually be an enjoyable game? I loaded the game on my iPhone, played it for three days and then deleted it out of disgust. The old franchise was fantastic, but EA has butchered any good memories of enjoyable gameplay that I had.
  48. Feb 17, 2014
    EA missed the boat completely. There are scores of loyal fans to the series who would've bought up a 'full' game hand over fist. I would've paid, no exaggerations, £60 - £100 for a solid PC remake. Instead we're left with a 'mobile' game which puts more emphasis on slowly extracting money from its 'players' (loose usage of the word player). The game is akin to visiting a supermarket andEA missed the boat completely. There are scores of loyal fans to the series who would've bought up a 'full' game hand over fist. I would've paid, no exaggerations, £60 - £100 for a solid PC remake. Instead we're left with a 'mobile' game which puts more emphasis on slowly extracting money from its 'players' (loose usage of the word player). The game is akin to visiting a supermarket and when you want to place each item on the till conveyor belt, you need to pay extra for each item placed and even more if you want the conveyor to move towards the cashier so you can ultimately leave with your shopping! - If you want to interact with the cashier, that's extra - if you want to have extra bags to put your purchases you'll have to wait 9 days and spend more money. I'm so disappointed by EA, words fail me. Do not play this. I will never support/buy/talk about anything EA ever again. Goodbye. Expand
  49. Feb 17, 2014
    This is just another pay-to-win game, like dragon mania, clash of clans and rubbish like that. If you want to enjoy Dungeon Keeper on your phone, download DOSBox on Android and install the first PC Dungeon Keeper on it! it was even free on GOG.com on valentine's day. give EA what deserves: absolutely nothing, or at least a negative review!
  50. Feb 16, 2014
    EA took everything that made this game fun, and put it behind a pay-wall. As a direct result, this game lacks anything approaching a fun factor. Very sad to see.
  51. Feb 16, 2014
    Complete garbage! This is everything that's wrong with gaming today (except regenerating health in shooters). Another facebook style pay click one button wait for 6 hours then pay and click another button. I gave it an honest try but quickly ran into my first micro transaction that I couldn't avoid if I was going to continue. I needed to upgrade my dungeon heart. It required 100KComplete garbage! This is everything that's wrong with gaming today (except regenerating health in shooters). Another facebook style pay click one button wait for 6 hours then pay and click another button. I gave it an honest try but quickly ran into my first micro transaction that I couldn't avoid if I was going to continue. I needed to upgrade my dungeon heart. It required 100K stone. My quarry cap was 36.8k (which can't be increased until my dungeon heart was upgraded). So the game pops up a very helpful window that says you can pay the balance with gems instead and oh by the way this is how much they cost in real money. Expand
  52. Feb 16, 2014
    No. Just No. No. NO. Dont believe the (currently) high score. This game is a fraud. It's so cheeky in its design that it even asks you in the TUTORIAL to spend money for jewels. You can get in-game currency trough archivements, but the amount of jewels you can get is a absolute joke.In example: 5 jewels for getting 6 imps. How much costs the third imp? 800 jewels. The fourth? 1400. ThisNo. Just No. No. NO. Dont believe the (currently) high score. This game is a fraud. It's so cheeky in its design that it even asks you in the TUTORIAL to spend money for jewels. You can get in-game currency trough archivements, but the amount of jewels you can get is a absolute joke.In example: 5 jewels for getting 6 imps. How much costs the third imp? 800 jewels. The fourth? 1400. This game is designed to lure you in with fancy graphics and then annoy you until you pay money. Dont give this business modell a chance. Dont play it. Dont pay for it. Dont rate it any higher then zero. Expand
  53. Feb 16, 2014
    This game is a pure scam and a product of greed. A spectacular display of EA's greed.
    They also filter-out bad reviews by making users unable to vote less then 5 stars.
  54. Feb 15, 2014
    This game makes me horny for the horned reaper

Seriously though **** this cheap excuse for a game, utter ****
    EA is gutter grit
    give em a dollar for every block
    may as well be sucking their cock
  55. Feb 15, 2014
    Don't buy this game. Don't buy this game. Don't buy this game. Don't buy this game. Don't buy this game. Don't buy this game. Don't buy this game. Don't buy this game. Don't buy this game.
  56. Feb 15, 2014
    If there was shame attached to greed in this world, EA and this game deserves a gold medal. Either charge me 5$ for full access to the game or make it completely and honestly free. This is just shameful
  57. Feb 15, 2014
    Free 2 pay, pay, pay and pay again 2 play. Electronic arts showing off their scummy faces, How this pile of garbage managed to score 43 with the critics is beyond me.

0/10 would not play again
  58. Feb 15, 2014
    Yet another franchise destroyed by EA games. A perfect example of EA trying to milk the name of a previous title. Really boring, annoying and just plain bad. Deleted it after about 20 minutes of game time!
  59. Feb 15, 2014
    Only few words: BURN IN HELL EA! EA is the worst example of **** who just worry about MONEY. Nothing else, I hope people will just ignore EA releases. They have ruined all great franchises.
  60. Feb 14, 2014
    When I saw this game I was amazed. "Oh boy! Dungeon Keeper is back!" I said, quickly reaching to download it. With anticipation I waited for the installation to be completed... 98%... 99%... And suddenly, my phone came to life and kicked me in the balls, stabbed my dog and violated my girlfriend.

This game is quite literally worse than the Holocaust.
  61. Feb 14, 2014
    Pay-to-wait non-game. Please stop making "games" EA! Unplayable if you do not giving EA your money. Swallow perversion of a classic game. Such a shame.
  62. Feb 14, 2014
    Damn you EA, why did you ruined this beloved serie? Why you didn't make a REAL sequence of Dungeon Keeper? You need to be a fool or really rich (or both) to want to play a game like that.
  63. Feb 14, 2014
    Do not download this game, if you do you are just encouraging EA to put MICRO TRANSACTIONS in EVERY game they publish. Another Downside to this game is how f***ing long it takes to do ANYTHING!
  64. Hfx
    Feb 13, 2014
    All they had to do was to re-release the original games as-is on the iPad. Most fans would gladly have paid $20 dollars for the privilege of replaying the original on their mobile devices. This could easily have been the best game on iOS but instead we're left with this horrible freemium...thing. App deleted
  65. Feb 12, 2014
    EA sinks to a new low of filth with this pathetic bastardisation of the classic and beloved Dungeon Kepper from 1997. The title is Dungeon Keeper. You're meant to build, manage and protect your dungeon. Digging out a single block in the original took less than a second, and you could tag many blocks, your imps would work through them automatically one by one. In this game a single blockEA sinks to a new low of filth with this pathetic bastardisation of the classic and beloved Dungeon Kepper from 1997. The title is Dungeon Keeper. You're meant to build, manage and protect your dungeon. Digging out a single block in the original took less than a second, and you could tag many blocks, your imps would work through them automatically one by one. In this game a single block could take 24 hours to remove. Worse, you can only tag two blocks for removal if you only have two IMPs, you cannot queue commands.

Really nasty. I'm happy to pay for games, but this isn't a game.
  66. Feb 12, 2014
    Literally the worst thing in human history. This piece of unplayable freemium garbage exists solely to extort money from the player and has no redeeming merits whatsoever. You'd have more fun running in traffic than playing Dungeon Keeper, and the hospital bills would probably run you less than the real cost of this 'game'.
  67. Feb 12, 2014
    It's not a great game, but it isn't as much of a money grab as first impressions give. The money grab is in the purchase of Gems that can be used to speed up the game, or give you temporary bonuses. However, unlike most money grabs, the Gems can be easily obtained without spending money. Achievements give gems, and mining will randomly give gems. Mining out all the easy soft rock firstIt's not a great game, but it isn't as much of a money grab as first impressions give. The money grab is in the purchase of Gems that can be used to speed up the game, or give you temporary bonuses. However, unlike most money grabs, the Gems can be easily obtained without spending money. Achievements give gems, and mining will randomly give gems. Mining out all the easy soft rock first gives you another 50 to 100 gems on top of the start batch of gems. Like most games of this class it will appeal to mostly tetris lovers, but they might not recognize that it's that kind of a game. Over placing early is a problem for many people. Once building are placed you're stuck with them. They can be moved, but space is limited. Over placing early forces you to build thin walls which then makes you mad because you need space to mine out the harder rock which takes longer. A deconstruct option would be nice for people who've over placed, but that could be considered part of the game. Also a time strategy is important. I've seen too many people mine strait though the hardest rock and ignore that their was a path that was one tenth the time to mine out. Also upgrading storage before laying down another storage is very important to conserve space. Keeping your minerals low and learning how to raid the minerals you need for big purchases is a plus. When raiding you need to look to see if it will be cost effective. You need to earn enough Gold to replenish your army, and make a profit. Otherwise your just wasting time and gold on raids that you can win but won't profit from. Expand
  68. Feb 12, 2014
    I think EA should have already came up with a game, where you need to do nothing but pay money. The one who pays more wins! I guess, that is their ultimate goal...

All you see in the game is "pay, Pay, PAY, PAYPAYPAY!!!!!1111oneone" at every moment possible. Want to dig up a new room? Sorry, digging up ONE TILE will last the whole day. Day. For one tile. More to that - there is nothing

More to that - there is nothing from the original here, except for, maybe, the names of the monsters. Attract monsters? No, buy them for gems so that they will disappear after one invasion, so that you would buy more of them for gems. Train them? No, why, there are gems, just UPGRADE them for gems. Well, no, you can do it for free, but then one action will take literally DAYS to be done.
  69. Feb 12, 2014
    Named it successor to a franchise, tore apart everything it stood for. 1/10 for the balls it takes to implement the shameless scam of a review system.
  70. Feb 12, 2014
    EA's stock definitely goes down. EA is the definition of corrupted companies. **** you EA. You are maggots. I felt terrified and great compassion when I saw a beheading on the internet by accident, but I wouldn't feel bad if I realized they were your children.
  71. Feb 11, 2014
    For MANY HUNDRED DOLLARS at the best exchange rate can you buy enough gems to clear the building space available for your dungeon at the start. For that "modest" price you haven't even started to build the dungeon per se, just buy more gems! The A.I. is bad when playing the campaign and you can't move units yourself. It plays itself when there are quasi-gameplay moments. This isFor MANY HUNDRED DOLLARS at the best exchange rate can you buy enough gems to clear the building space available for your dungeon at the start. For that "modest" price you haven't even started to build the dungeon per se, just buy more gems! The A.I. is bad when playing the campaign and you can't move units yourself. It plays itself when there are quasi-gameplay moments. This is disgusting! Don't support this company that clearly only cares about short term profit. They profit on an unstable market bubble and they alienate their customers. Way to go, bravo!

EA stands for Electronic Avarice!
  72. Feb 11, 2014
    It might be a good game if you didn't have to wait so long, but 24 hours for one block! I realize a lot of apps require you to wait to perform actions, but this is one of the worst I've seen! If you want dungeon keeper, do not download this app, and instead get Mythic's game.
  73. Feb 11, 2014
    Awful gem money making EA rubbish. Just like their Battlefield series. They don't give a toss about their customers. I wouldn't spend a penny on that company again. In both senses of the phrase....
  74. Feb 11, 2014
    This is the biggest **** I experienced in my whole life. Never before I have played such a ''game'' ( Because everything can be called a game nowadays apparently!) that downright disrespects you, your family and everyone you love by begging you real money at every turn.

There's no two cent about it, I will be loud and clear, Dungeon Keeper is the worst game of all time! Good job EA, you did it again, you ruined a classic and you did so while disrespecting your consumers!
  75. Feb 11, 2014
    So bad I signed a petition to demand player reimbursement. This IAP model needs to die, and it needs to die now. Join us: https://www.change.org/petitions/ea-iap-structure-on-dungeon-keeper-android-iphone-refund-players-or-reimburse-them-with-gems-proportional-to-the-amount-spent
  76. Feb 11, 2014
    I am a fan of the original DK and it’s sequel. The games were fun, witty, clever and additive with endless replayability, basically everything this game is NOT. I have never encountered a game, even other games infected with IAP that demanded so much money so soon. Immediately after the tutorial ends you are faced with a 4 hour wait while one of your only two starting imps mustI am a fan of the original DK and it’s sequel. The games were fun, witty, clever and additive with endless replayability, basically everything this game is NOT. I have never encountered a game, even other games infected with IAP that demanded so much money so soon. Immediately after the tutorial ends you are faced with a 4 hour wait while one of your only two starting imps must tediously chip his way through a single block!

Of course you could always buy a third imp with your gems, the game’s currency, but that will cost you 800 gems for only the one imp, I imagine the fourth would cost a great deal more! As a frame of reference, I didn’t spend any of my starting gems even as the tutorial was reassuring me to use them and that I would have “plenty” at the end of the tutorial, as a result I had only ~489 gems as I recall.

Both EA and the developers, programmers, and anyone else who worked on this laughable, shameless, mean-spirited, greed-infested cash grab should be deeply embarrassed and ashamed of what they’ve done. They have no idea what gaming is or how or why games are fun. They have taken a highly respected IP, the Dungeon Keeper franchise, and used it’s good name and reputation to tout this vile app as a follow up in the series.

If you want a true sequel to Dungeon Keeper, then I urge you to check out and support the kickstarter for War for the Overworld, by Subterranean Games. This game is the true spiritual successor to DK and is being created by a company of folks who were also fans of the original, they even have the great Richard Ridings, the original voice of Horny, on board! I am in no way affiliated with them or the kickstarter, but I believe in supporting actual games that are created in the spirit of fair play and genuine enjoyment. THAT is where my money will go, not this awful rip off!

You’re a gutless, dishonorable company EA and I hope one day your despicable attempts to rip off and disrespect genuine gamers and original IPs comes back to bite you.
  77. Feb 11, 2014
    The whole idea of this game has been trampled down by EA. There is zero continuity due to all those micro payments... to me it's just a mock on everyone who played this game before. Uninstalled after a couple of days.
  78. Feb 11, 2014
    Absolute garbage. It wants you to spend a ton of real money on nothing. Without it it's almost unplayable. Just play old one original game instead .
  79. Feb 11, 2014
    Possibly the worst game that EA could have think of. How can you insult people with this, EA? I would like to have a talk in a closed room with who decided that dungeon keeper should have been done like this.
  80. Feb 10, 2014
    Utter sh*te. A true disgrace. If Bernie Madoff was a game developer, this is what he'd make. A gamified ponzi scheme. Stay well away! If only you could pay a reasonable amount for a proper version of this game as this is exactly the type of iOS port that could be excellent if not for this farcical business model of free-to-play.
  81. Feb 10, 2014
    Worst game ever! It's even worse than Big Rigs and Ride to Hell Retribution and I gave those both zeros!
    Hell, the user score of Cod Ghosts makes this game look like a pushover... Excuse me I have to go meet Clementine in Telltale Games' The Walking dead episode 7: A house divided.
  82. Feb 10, 2014
    In a nutshell, this game is a cash-grabbing travesty. Although the art style and voice acting by Richard Ridings is quite nice, the game itself feels clunky and ploddingly slow. Many blocks take anywhere from four to twenty-four hours to dig out unless you pay for gems. These gems are NOT cheap, and a mere 500 of them costs $6 dollars and will last you maybe a block and a half. Plus,In a nutshell, this game is a cash-grabbing travesty. Although the art style and voice acting by Richard Ridings is quite nice, the game itself feels clunky and ploddingly slow. Many blocks take anywhere from four to twenty-four hours to dig out unless you pay for gems. These gems are NOT cheap, and a mere 500 of them costs $6 dollars and will last you maybe a block and a half. Plus, control is rather clunky and difficult to manage unless on an iPad or larger display device. All in all, avoid games like this...all it is doing is taking a former, fantastic IP and turning it into a cash-sucking money grab. Just horrible. Expand
  83. Feb 10, 2014
    The high scores this game is getting are solely from those "positive reviewers" who have gotten paid by EA to do so.

tl:dr - This game sucks, please do NOT download.
  84. Feb 10, 2014
    24h to wait for a single block, seriously ? DK Mobile reminds me of Ubisoft's Mighty Quest for Epic Loot.
    The game looks great and the mechanics are cool but they should let people buy the game instead of asking for money every time you want to do something. MicroTransactions are supposed to be fractions, like CENTS, not 10 dollars !
    They ruined this game as much as they ruined

They ruined this game as much as they ruined SimCity... Hey look, DK2 is 6$ on GOG.com !
  85. Feb 10, 2014
    Simply the worst game of the decade. A money grab that, unfortunately, will continue to make money. This kind of game is a completely damaging to the industry and players alike.
  86. Feb 10, 2014
    Just when you think EA can't sink any lower, can't be any more shameless grabbing for cash, and run out of beloved franchises to ruin...they do it again! This has to be the most DISGUSTING display of not just greed but blatant CONTEMPT for both the consumer and gaming in general. That this dirty little thief disguised as a game even exists would be offensive enough, but no, EA had to dragJust when you think EA can't sink any lower, can't be any more shameless grabbing for cash, and run out of beloved franchises to ruin...they do it again! This has to be the most DISGUSTING display of not just greed but blatant CONTEMPT for both the consumer and gaming in general. That this dirty little thief disguised as a game even exists would be offensive enough, but no, EA had to drag yet another beloved series through the mud in the process. When EA gets the golden turd again and once again fail to understand why...THIS will be all the explanation needed. **** YOU, EA times infinity! Expand
  87. Feb 9, 2014
    Free-to-play games that abuse the model this badly should be considered scams and illegal. It makes the game borderline unplayable unless you shell out tons of money. You can get the original Dungeon Keeper games on GOG.com for $6 a piece and they not only have more content than this, but they're also better than this in terms of gameplay, which is pretty sad considering they're 15 andFree-to-play games that abuse the model this badly should be considered scams and illegal. It makes the game borderline unplayable unless you shell out tons of money. You can get the original Dungeon Keeper games on GOG.com for $6 a piece and they not only have more content than this, but they're also better than this in terms of gameplay, which is pretty sad considering they're 15 and 17 years old. Expand
  88. Feb 9, 2014
    This game is a complete and unrepentant piece of money-grubbing garbage. EA is proudly waving high the banner of "worst company in America." This game is so bad that it makes me like the original two LESS.
  89. Feb 9, 2014
    This game is an insult to the Classic. In the classic game, which you can puck up for a few bucks on gog without any microtransactions.

Mobile games are something that is supposed to keep us busy while we are outside, giving us something to do for a few minutes. the mobile version by EA makes you wait up to 24 hours just to clear a single block of land. you can speed this process up

the mobile version by EA makes you wait up to 24 hours just to clear a single block of land. you can speed this process up by spending an insane amount of real world money.

This game is evidence that another gaming industry crash is imminent.
  90. Feb 9, 2014
    So again we have EA screwing over the consumer with this title. This game consists only of pay walls. You want to upgrade something sure wait 24 hours or spend some real money to speed it up. Graphics are not good at all its as if they had an intern do the graphics(wouldn't surprise me if they did). There is literally nothing good with this title at all. Last but not least EA isSo again we have EA screwing over the consumer with this title. This game consists only of pay walls. You want to upgrade something sure wait 24 hours or spend some real money to speed it up. Graphics are not good at all its as if they had an intern do the graphics(wouldn't surprise me if they did). There is literally nothing good with this title at all. Last but not least EA is trying and are controlling the reviews on its marketplace so you can only select 5 star rating anything else nope. This game is exactly why people hate EA not only this but these are the reasons it is voted the worst company in America. Expand
  91. Feb 9, 2014
    This game is awful. Please don't waste you time. Just awful. Please EA... make a dungeon keeper the fans will love and want to buy. So sad about this.
  92. Feb 9, 2014
    I played this game off and on for 36 hours, pretty much "the way its meant to be played" according to EA who apparently has ZERO grasp of either Dungeon Keeper's roots or the potential of mobile games(there is no reason for this neutered release).

It was bad enough certain blocks were taking 4 hours to break and others wanted 24 without any ability to pause progress on them for more pressing things, but the raids that occurred the moment I locked my screen several times over were just too damned much, alongside the fact that every dungeon has the exact same shape.

Reasonable time frames , variation in terrain, and pausing shouldn't be such difficult concepts for a giant like EA. I would rather be forced to watch every second of the minion's work than be forced to put the phone down by a lack of progress, only to find I've lost resources while I washed my hands in the bathroom.
  93. Feb 9, 2014
    This is not a proper game but a cheap and unfair way of scamming money out of customers. This is not only destroying a good game franchise, but a very negative trend in mobile gaming in general.
    This "game" is disrespectful to people spending their time on something they hope is an update on an old classic, but instead is a micro transaction, harassing game breaker
  94. Feb 9, 2014
    EA are a bunch of greedy, unethical scumbags. I hope the game gets banned from the Play Store for the manipulative rating system which doesn't allow sub-5-of-5 scores.
  95. Feb 8, 2014
    Thanks for ruining my childhood. I know I'll never see Dungeon Keeper 3. Stop rubbing it in my face. Go back to Call of Doody. Making a game every year... FU** YOU EA!!!
  96. Feb 8, 2014
    IAP needs to end. It's bad enough when an original game has IAP slapped on to slow the game to a death crawl, but to gut a beloved classic is frustrating.
  97. Feb 8, 2014
    Total garbage. EA is trying to suck gamers dry of their funds with crazy microtransactions just to continue to play the game. You'll have to either wait hours and hours to get anything accomplished, or fork over cash again and again to get what you want accomplished quickly. One of the BIGGEST SCAMS in IoS gaming history. EA should be fined for doing this crap. First it was buying the NFLTotal garbage. EA is trying to suck gamers dry of their funds with crazy microtransactions just to continue to play the game. You'll have to either wait hours and hours to get anything accomplished, or fork over cash again and again to get what you want accomplished quickly. One of the BIGGEST SCAMS in IoS gaming history. EA should be fined for doing this crap. First it was buying the NFL license so no other company good make great football games to compete against their Madden NFL series. Now EA is trying to scam gamers out of their hard earned money. Don't waste your time on this garbage. Even Peter Molyneux says. "I think EA got this game all wrong." He's 100% right. Expand
  98. Feb 8, 2014
    I've played a lot of free-to-play games that relied on micro-transactions, but this is the first game I've found to be unplayable thanks to them. Unless you are willing to dish out an ungodly amount of money you will never get anywhere with this game. Everything in the game runs on timers that are irritatingly long, so the only way to make any progress in this game at all is to buy in gameI've played a lot of free-to-play games that relied on micro-transactions, but this is the first game I've found to be unplayable thanks to them. Unless you are willing to dish out an ungodly amount of money you will never get anywhere with this game. Everything in the game runs on timers that are irritatingly long, so the only way to make any progress in this game at all is to buy in game currency with real life money. Free-to-play? Hardly.

This issue renders what would have otherwise been an enjoyable experience into nothing more than a way for EA and the developers to suck your wallet dry. This is a huge shame because there was some real potential for this game to be great. I really wish that the game would have been something that needed to be payed for, so that way the micro-transactions wouldn't have ruined the game.

There is literally no way to have any sort of fun with the game without giving EA loads of money on the stupid micro-transactions, because they literally make the game playable. If you try to play it without paying for anything the amount of time it will take you to make any sort of progress means you will be waiting months to feel any sort of accomplishment. I'm just going to warn you to not play this "game". It will bring nothing but frustration and empty wallets.
  99. Feb 8, 2014
    Do you like microtransations? Do you like paywalls the size of the Greatwall of China? If so, this game is tailor fit for you! Complete with a stabbing to the back to fans of the series! Great deal!
  100. Feb 8, 2014
    Stupid rip-off of Clash of the Titans as well as being unplayable. Ruins everything good about the franchise. But really, it is no surprise. After all, it is EA who created it.
  101. Jan 30, 2014
    It takes how long to mine a single block?! Oh and I can pay money to speed it up? How riveting. I think I'll just walk over here and watch some paint dry while I wait because clearly I have nothing better to do with my time and I have the intelligence of a semi-sentient banana.

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Dungeon Keeper is a new mobile free to play game by EA, and one of the most aggressive games in the genre. It has elements of a game, but these are so well hidden beneath shiny buttons, childish images and tons of tough rock, that it’s better to avoid the dungeon altogether.
  2. Feb 17, 2014
    The game is heavily influenced by the in-app purchases, to the point of becoming a pay-to-play title. Don't Play it.
    Dungeon Keeper is an anti-game. It sucks the joy of gaming out of me and it has no redeeming qualities, not in the slightest. Calling it greedy would be understatement of the year. The already tarnished image of free-to-play could hardly receive a more devastating blow than that which Dungeon Keeper has given it. It eats at my soul every time I play it. And that's why I'll uninstall, nay, banish it from my tablet as soon as I've finished this sentence.