8.4

1. Aug 2, 2011
    It's not often a game takes me by surprise. At the outset, Dungeon Raid seems to be a casual puzzle game. After countless hours of play, however, I can definitely tell you that it is rather a complex and endlessly variable experience that has deep strategic RPG elements come together in a surprisingly compelling manner. Pick it up!
  2. May 18, 2012
    There is a surprising amount of depth to this game. It is easy to play, but you keep discovering new things about the strategies as you play. My whole family is hooked on this game! Actually, it might be a bit too addictive ;)
  3. Dec 8, 2013
    I really loved this game. (+)It requires strategies slightly, also a bit of luck, making it more addictive.
    (+)And contains RPG elements like equipment, race upgrades, and skills.
    (+)There are also bonus challenge mode, very hard but creative. //
    But there are a few flaws. (-)Flat graphic... made me tired of continuing. (-)And no changes. I mean, monotonous game-play. Very hard race
    upgrade, same monsters, bosses, and equipment. In conclusion, I approve this game because of its proper price. I liked so much, anyway. Expand
  4. Oct 22, 2013
    Amazing game. Deep and thoughtful match game with an RPG element. Requires solid strategy to get beyond a certain point. One of the very best games of this genre I have seen.

1. Feb 7, 2012
    Polished, deep, and a complete joy. I could go on for hours about how much I've enjoyed Dungeon Raid, but your time is much better spent actually playing the game.
  2. Dec 4, 2011
    The simple but solid and immediate gameplay structure creates an enchanting circle that involves gamers since the beginning of the game.
  3. Apr 19, 2011
    A polished offering with simple gameplay, deep strategic elements, and tons of upgrades and abilities to acquire, Dungeon Raid will devour chunks of your life whole.