6.7

1. Sep 11, 2013
    This game is SO good that I don't know how to start.

it's a game that lets you build one of those villages we encounter o rpgs, with lots of stores to earn you money. adventurers show up and kill monsters, earning money and XP. then, they spend that money on your town, and might event start living there forever! is an addictive game that should be played by all RPG lovers. very,
    This game is SO good that I don't know how to start.

is an addictive game that should be played by all RPG lovers.
    very, very awesome!
  2. Apr 8, 2014
    Great game with hours of play time. i need to fill 150 characters and im kind of tired , so i hope this will be enough to fill this character limit...

1. Aug 3, 2012
    Manage a village and attract heroes to stop by and fight monsters and raid dungeons. A charming simulator with strong rpg-elements.
  2. Jun 25, 2012
    Grab your favorite energy drink, you're gonna be in for a long night.
  3. Jun 18, 2012
    It definitely feels like their most streamlined version of their formula so far, and comes strongly recommended if you haven't done the Kairosoft thing to death yet. But if you've had enough of the sim formula from Kairosoft you may want to give it a rest, lest you end up as burned out on it as I am.