EggRollin iOS

• Release Date: Apr 5, 2011
6.7

1. Apr 28, 2011
    Amazing game. Lots of cool features. Just needs game center and scoring system but I love the cute characters and soundtrack. I read on the website that the next update will have game center and achievements. Also heard there will be level sharing across my friends. Can't wait to see that happen.
  2. Apr 28, 2011
    Its nice to see indie game developers being part of the recognized games industry and being acknowledged for their hard work. When you think of a few guys getting together to create an entire game it feels good. Not like the big production houses that take years to pump out a game with over a hundred people working on it. Shows what a little passion and heart can get you. Eggrollin is funIts nice to see indie game developers being part of the recognized games industry and being acknowledged for their hard work. When you think of a few guys getting together to create an entire game it feels good. Not like the big production houses that take years to pump out a game with over a hundred people working on it. Shows what a little passion and heart can get you. Eggrollin is fun and plays better than a lot of big published titles out there. I'll continue to support indie devs and contribute my 99 cents to show my support. I give you guys a 10 for effort and bringing small time devs to the forefront. Nice job. keep the updates coming yall. :) Expand
  3. Apr 28, 2011
    top faves in the app store are definitely angry birds, cut the rope, moto x mayhem, gravity guy and now eggrollin. Super fun gameplay. Nice graphics. Good music...love the hip hop spin on top of cute and cuddly characters. Its a nice fit. very unique.
  4. Apr 28, 2011
    OMG!!!!!!!!! Such a cute game. I like the music. 10 for putting a big smile on my face today. :) I can't get past the third chapter level 13 tho. Need more practice. lol...tilt, tap, roll, hop, tap, roll, tilt, fall off...and repeat.
  5. Apr 28, 2011
    woot woot! get game center and you get a 10 from me. Good game nonetheless. good features. It's like a bunch of great games wrapped up in one. makes me wonder why a game like tiny wings gets to the top of the charts when it only has one feature? if you can get level sharing to work in the next update i will forever be your #1 fan.
  6. Apr 28, 2011
    Fun game. lots of cool graphics and levels. I like the level creator mode but wanna share with friends. My friend told me about this game last week and haven't put it down. Not as repetitive as some others out there. Just need some improved features and it'll be the perfect game. I read the review from app modo and its spot on. great find indeed!

Karen T
  7. Apr 28, 2011
    Pretty good game. It has a nice feel to it. Good graphics and detail. The colors are fun and makes me wanna eat candy. A nice change of pace from playing a year of angry birds. Finally some new games coming up. Wanna see more from indys.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Apr 12, 2011
    EggRollin is fun tilt-based platformer in need of a few more features.