*A platform/rhythm game based on your own music!*
Ever wanted to play a rhythm game with your own songs and the music that YOU like? Now you can, with equalized! Equalized is a rhythm/platform game for the iPhone. The goal of the game is to jump, roll and dive through jungle, urban and other themed levels to the beat of YOUR music.
Choose the songs you want to play and the Equalized Analyzer analyzes these files and creates levels based on the music. In these levels, you have to guide Running Man through various obstacles by tapping the jump or roll button. Make combinations and sequences to perform more complicated actions. Jump, dodge, roll and slide through the different themes and meanwhile keep an eye out for stars that pop up.
The better you play, the higher your score. Try to beat your friends’ hi-score on a certain song, share playlists or just go for that perfect 100% score on your favorite song.
- A combination of rhythm and platform gameplay.
- Play levels based on your own music!
- Get the highest score on your favorite tracks!
- 4 difficulties ranging from easy to insane.
- 6 different themes, all with their own obstacles to overcome.
- The better you play, the harder it gets, but the prettier the eye candy and the higher your score.
How to Play:
- Press the right button to jump, and the left button to roll.
- Consecutively tap the buttons to make combinations.
- Time your actions to the beat of the music, the more precise you tap, the better your score.
- Tap stars for extra points.
NOTE: To play your own tracks, you need to download the Equalized music analyzer which can be found here: http://www.grendel-games.com/equalized… Collapse