Have you got the "right stuff" to pilot the Space Shuttle in this realistic simulation?
Take command of the Space Shuttle Orbiter during its last minutes of descent and safely land it at Kennedy Space Center or Edwards Air Force Base.
Realism doesn't stop with an authentic flight model: the Orbiter's guidance, navigation and control (GNC) systems are simulated in unprecedented detail and accuracy, and the three-dimensional head-up display (HUD) is a carbon copy of the original.
With F-SIM Space Shuttle you can:
* Fly full approaches (from approximately 50,000 ft above ground level) or final approaches (from about 10,000 ft);
* Hear the voices of real astronauts on local loop and mission control on voice radio;
* Configure wind and turbulences for authentic flight conditions;
F-Sim Space Shuttle features:
* Both shuttle landing facilities (John F. Kennedy Space Center and Edwards Air Force Base) with photorealistic graphics;
* A sophisticated simulation of the on-board guidance, navigation and control systems including a fully functional head-up display;
* An accurate flight dynamics model.
* Visual landing aids like the precision approach path indicators (PAPI) and the ball/bar system on each runway;
* Detailed landing analyses.
Are you up for the task?
Download F-Sim Space-Shuttle and find out!… Expand